Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Typical lefties you dont listen to JRM enough the benefits will take a couple of hundred years so just be pateint

Regards

DF

shiz, i nearly went for that one! thought he was back!

the post was clearly bollox, but there wasn't 50,000 others the same, right next to it!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]1527407803173838848[/tweet]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The disgraceful policy of ditching the NIP ( with Article 16 ) is shown up to be a "No-US-Deal Brexit" as well as an "EU Trade War Brexit".

The sooner the Crime Minister and his acolyte clowns no longer get to make these Country-ruining decisions the better.

#StopTheTradeWar

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The disgraceful policy of ditching the NIP ( with Article 16 ) is shown up to be a "No-US-Deal Brexit" as well as an "EU Trade War Brexit".

The sooner the Crime Minister and his acolyte clowns no longer get to make these Country-ruining decisions the better.

#StopTheTradeWar

Get Brexit done = trade war with EU, deliberateky undermine peace in NI, no trade deal with US, increase burden on cost of living crisi and soaring inflation by by imposing trade barriers on ourselves

Oh and miniister for Brexit Opportunites.....still waiting.....or is it just happy fish?

It's EXACTLY what brexiters voted for

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Get Brexit done = trade war with EU, deliberateky undermine peace in NI, no trade deal with US, increase burden on cost of living crisi and soaring inflation by by imposing trade barriers on ourselves

Oh and miniister for Brexit Opportunites.....still waiting.....or is it just happy fish?

It's EXACTLY what brexiters voted for

That's about it... and it can neither be refuted nor proven!

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
As a life long pessimist, I was more than fully aware of the Brexit downsides. But it's even worse than I thought it would be, impoverishing our citizenry (some of whom were misguided enough to vote for it) in increasing numbers with each passing week.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I always find it quite surprising how many of these no longer post under the same accounts, and of those that still do, how few ever appear on this thread extolling the virtues of Brexit as vigorously, strenuously and forcibly they did a few pages and months back :shrug:

Leave voters.jpg

Or maybe I don't :dunce:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I always find it quite surprising how many of these no longer post under the same accounts, and of those that still do, how few ever appear on this thread extolling the virtues of Brexit as vigorously, strenuously and forcibly they did a few pages and months back :shrug:

View attachment 148064

I believe that the fish are happy though? Mostly because there is no overseas market for them now.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

View attachment 148064

There is nothing to say except 'I may have made an error of judgement......,' - and they won't do that.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Furious ex-Brexit MEP savages Boris for allowing 1,700 EU vessels to 'hammer' UK waters

Publicity shy ex Brexit MP June Mummery lashed out at the Prime Minister for selling out the UK's fishing industry by allowing EU fishing boats to carry on plundering British seas. She warned the PM would suffer at the ballot box in coastal seats at the next General Election.

https://express.co.uk.trem.media/news/uk/1613324/brexit-news-fishing-june-mummery-boris-johnson-eu-licences-update

Knew what she was voting for and what she was being voted for ? You've got to laugh at the pure idiocy of the whole thing :facepalm:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

I think it's what Brexit has evolved into from what it was presented or sold as prior to the referendum, 2 completely different animals.

They were of the understanding once they voted leave, we would simply put the wheels in motion, it would be quick and painless and everything would be the same except we wouldn't have to pay subs to the EU and follow their rules meaning we would be immediately wealthier and free from bureacracy, meaning trade would be be simpler and products cheaper since we wouldn't have EU tarrifs on goods. Then we could take back control of immigration reduce the numbers which would drive up wages and control the numbers coming in while eradicating illegal migration.

Now, if that was what actually happened I would happily sit here and say I voted wrong, Brexit is great and we made a great decision.

I'm pretty sure many of those contributors mentioned would be crowing and actively engaging in the debate rather than simply dissapear. The real shame is that more don't demand what was voted for and defend their democracy and rights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here