Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League games this weekend - POSTPONED

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My son in law is a scheduler at DAZN and has been officially told that all games are off this weekend as a mark of respect for Queen Elizabeth.

Update. All Pl games off for 10 days.

Further update. Not confirmed yet, but probable.

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As sad as this is and all that, these reactions will get quite wearing, quite quickly.. I can't take anymore of Nicholas Witchell's ultra sad face and the radio is playing "Your beautiful" by James Blunt.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As sad as this is and all that, these reactions will get quite wearing, quite quickly.. I can't take anymore of Nicholas Witchell's ultra sad face and the radio is playing "Your beautiful" by James Blunt.

The guy on ITV covering this is a confused waffling dick. He has already referred to King Charles as His Majesty the Queen FOUR times!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seems a bit over the top and normally be annoyed at it but current state of affairs , we don’t want to be anywhere near a game at the moment .

Boxing Saturday , cricket , rugby and horse racing also likely to be cancelled .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The guy on ITV covering this is an absolute waffling dick. He has already referred to King Charles as His Majesty the Queen FOUR times!

I was listening to Talksport on the way home from work and they switched the feed to Talk TV…happy to keep it on until they said ‘’and now over to Piers Morgan for further comment’’ ….quickly found the off button.

I was going to take Saturday off, but perhaps will now work instead

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was listening to Talksport on the way home from work and they switched the feed to Talk TV…happy to keep it on until they said ‘’and now over to Piers Morgan for further comment’’ ….quickly found the off button

My wife is an ardent Royalist I am stuck with this stumbling pause ridden waffle :down:

I have managed to get her to switch to BBC 2 which is marginally more professional in it’s coverage

The Queen would not be happy with the coverage :smile:

I see Prince Harry still hasn’t made it to Balmoral - shambles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here