Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's Euro 2022 Final- England v Germany 31.07.2022- OFFICIAL THREAD

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
England aim for their first major silverware since 1966 in both men and women's formats.

Eight times Women's Euros winners Germany stand in the way.

Record Wembley crowd awaits.

Tournament form.

England 100% with 5 wins, no losses and 20-1 goal ratio
Germany 100% with 5 wins, no losses and 13-1 goal ratio

It's a big day.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Indeed it is !
We all know how this is supposed to end with the super efficient German team overcoming a valiant effort from our girls and Popp scoring a couple more to end our dreams .
......BUT i have been very impressed with the way Serina just calmly puts out the same team each game almost saying to the opposition " you know what is coming , can you handle it ? " with a great bench to call on when needed . Her influence has been to both inspire the team in their effort on the pitch and instill a calm authority in their conviction .

Having been at the 1/4 final at the amex i cannot help but feel a little personal investment in the outcome and my joy will be unbounded if we can make history and overturn the normal way of things at last !

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Feeling rather nervous.

66 years since England last won a trophy in ‘66. What price a winner in the 66th minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
9D616138-D8FD-4EB7-845F-6C6EAA438810.jpeg

:lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Popp's popped off then.

England's going to win.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Feeling rather nervous.

66 years since England last won a trophy in ‘66. What price a winner in the 66th minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60th minute and 6th second.....???

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
The Mrs seems very interested in footsoccer for the first time in 25 years..........this doesn't bode well :facepalm: I hope we get stuffed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here