Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there an uglier fanbase than Leeds?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
To be fair, we've got more than our fair share of ugly, nerdy, weird-looking football virgin fans :ohmy:

I have a drink with friends opposite the club shop at home games, and without fail we see quite a number of freaky-looking Brighton fans.

Oh well. every club has got them - at least they are there supporting the club

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I quite often mention to my lad that football is followed by some “ very special” people. As a tubby middle aged man who thinks of himself as well past his best, sometimes when I walk through the concourse or up through the seating it cheers me up and is good for my self esteem.

Mind you cricket also has its odd bods but at least they show some sort unique oddness with there coloured pens and scorecards.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I quite often mention to my lad that football is followed by some “ very special” people. As a tubby middle aged man who thinks of himself as well past his best, sometimes when I walk through the concourse or up through the seating it cheers me up and is good for my self esteem.

Mind you cricket also has its odd bods but at least they show some sort unique oddness with there coloured pens and scorecards.

Two words - Ice Hockey. Watched MK Lightning a couple of times. Some real specimens.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Based on the evidence of the TV coverage from Seville tonight Rangers fans seem to fall into two categories: 1) fat and ugly 2) skinny and ugly

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Based on the evidence of the TV coverage from Seville tonight Rangers fans seem to fall into two categories: 1) fat and ugly 2) skinny and ugly

But almost all sporting a wee sporran bag over their Rangers top. Some of the crowd shots last night were just ranks and ranks of sweaties with this ‘look’.

9badb498b39d8a174c6cd4b24757c7c5.jpg

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
But almost all sporting a wee sporran bag over their Rangers top. Some of the crowd shots last night were just ranks and ranks of sweaties with this ‘look’.

9badb498b39d8a174c6cd4b24757c7c5.jpg

That geezer has borrowed his daughter's school uniform skirt...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here