Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there an uglier fanbase than Leeds?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Bit harsh shirley

ip11.jpg

That second picture is interesting. Colour co-ordinated shirt and acne. I wonder if he intentionally picked a team to support whose colours would compliment his skin condition.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Haha why's there such a love in for Germany on this forum. Terrible food (unless you love eating pig intestines and similar peasant diahes) and terrible unfeminine women.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Aren't most of us German anyway, being descended from those Anglo-Saxon immigrants?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Haha why's there such a love in for Germany on this forum. Terrible food (unless you love eating pig intestines and similar peasant diahes) and terrible unfeminine women.

You’ll probably find the love in is just me. As for the food and women….you’re obviously not looking in the right places? Or have maybe confused Germany with Bulgaria?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
You’ll probably find the love in is just me. As for the food and women….you’re obviously not looking in the right places? Or have maybe confused Germany with Bulgaria?
The food is generally pork and potato based, with some exception of course... eating around Bielefeld, Detmold and Gutersloh taught me that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Umm yeah... people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have to say, my overwhelming feeling when I got the train from Guiseley into Leeds was that it wasn't so different from getting the train from Lewes to Falmer (apart from the accents).
Just a bunch of lads going to see their beloved team.

That said, fewer women/children, I thought.

Last edited:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
What a disrespectful thread and the OP should know better,I would report the thread but what's the point,when the site is actually owned by the OP.

Wrexham :sheep:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

I worked for a German Co for a few years in the late 90's, a quick drive to Chiemsee one day for work and one of the best BBQ beer parties I've ever been to.

Last edited:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Umm yeah... people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Glass houses and stones sums up this whole thread quite frankly

Take a good look round when next at the Amex, or any football ground.

We are not beautiful en masse.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Newcastle blokes are not pretty people.

Scouse's women, are gobby shites, and after they turn 23 it is all down hill

Attachments

• Newcastle-fans.jpg
    Newcastle-fans.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 247
  • damn ugly.jpg
    damn ugly.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 246