Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Wagatha Christie: Rooney v Vardy

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
FSY86QcXsAAoLDw.jpeg
Of all the things that are going on in the footy world, more money being wasted in the footy wag world.
I have found this so entertaining over the last 2 years.
Surely these 2 well off woman can end this bollox out of court and the public glare, by donating the fees to charity :shrug:

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
I'd rather Poo in my hands and clap then watch/pay attention to 2 Millionaires slugging it out in court over something so vacuous.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
View attachment 147737
Of all the things that are going on in the footy world, more money being wasted in the footy wag world.
I have found this so entertaining over the last 2 years.
Surely these 2 well off woman can end this bollox out of court and the public glare, by donating the fees to charity :shrug:

On TV this morning they suggested the judge is likely to be annoyed that this has reached court and could give the 'winner' £1 in damages to show what a waste of time this is.

I'm sure the courts have a massive backlog of cases they could be dealing with instead of this shit.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It is going to be massively difficult to think how these WhatsApp messages could possibly have been leaked. First, Rebekah Vardy's PA accidentally dropped her mobile phone off the side of a boat into the North Sea days after Rooney’s lawyers requested to search it and then the IT expert tasked with retrospectively securing the material for the court forgot the password which he used to encrypt the material.

Oh well. I guess we'll never know what happened now. :shrug:

Millions of our fellow citizens in the midst of the worst cost of living crisis in recent history and these two are wasting resources on this pointless spat. They should hang their heads in shame.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It is going to be massively difficult to think how these WhatsApp messages could possibly have been leaked. First, Rebekah Vardy's PA accidentally dropped her mobile phone off the side of a boat into the North Sea days after Rooney’s lawyers requested to search it and then the IT expert tasked with retrospectively securing the material for the court forgot the password which he used to encrypt the material.

Oh well. I guess we'll never know what happened now. :shrug:

Face it, which of us hasn't been guilty of comparable incompetence in our one job? :moo:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Surely the best course would have been for them to
Vastly over estimate their importance.
Blow the whole thing out of all proportion.
Gather more vacuous followers of their vapid content.
Both make more money and get more free stuff.
Let it go.

What they've done instead is patently stupid. If it wasn't for the waste of the court's time it would be funny.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd rather Poo in my hands and clap then watch/pay attention to 2 Millionaires slugging it out in court over something so vacuous.

The great thing is that if the judge decides its supremely vacuous (which it is), then in his judgement, he can decide to award damages to the 'winner', of a quid.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On TV this morning they suggested the judge is likely to be annoyed that this has reached court and could give the 'winner' £1 in damages to show what a waste of time this is.

I'm sure the courts have a massive backlog of cases they could be dealing with instead of this shit.

The great thing is that if the judge decides its supremely vacuous (which it is), then in his judgement, he can decide to award damages to the 'winner', of a quid.

The thing is, with almost unlimited funds, neither woman needs the money. This is all about who was "right".

Its the overpaid footballer's wife equivalent of someone posting something on NSC that included an accusation, a binfest ensuing and said poster starting a poll about it two weeks later.

In those circumstances I'd be sorely tempted to ban both users but it wouldn't make the whole thing any less tedious for the community, nor would it stop the protagonists cracking on until the very moment of hitting the ban button.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Couldn't he just lock them both up for monumental ****nucklery fine them both £1m for wasting the courts time and give it to a legitimate victims charity

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I can't see any way Vardy can win.

All Rooney said was "it was vardy's account" when announcing where the leaks were coming from.

It's now widely known that the leaks are from Vardy's PR person....so someone with access to her account.

Technically, Rooney's statement was fine.

If it comes out in court that Vardy knew nothing then she also clears her name.

Weirdly, everyone will win.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I can’t help but feel that those dismissing this case as tactless and unnecessary are underestimating the damage these claims have done to Rebekah Vardy’s image as the talentless, gold-digging, trophy wife of a thick-as-fúck professional footballer from Sheffield.

You’ve got to protect the brand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

They're only millionaires by proxy tho eh? Left to find their own way in life, they'd doubtless both be working in a worthy minimum wage job, either that or signing on. Instead they're pissing their idiot savant hubbies millions up the wall. Oh well, both just limbering up on the touchline before the inevitable mega-millions divorce settlement :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here