Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] View from the away end…

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Another Sunny away day to the Amex…

Always get lucky with the weather, when we play you away it seems, 11 years yesterday I burnt to a crisp on the open terrace at the withdean in ‘That game’.

Anyway… felt we rode our luck at times, another VAR call in our favour by what looks like centimetres.
Felt you were the better team for large parts of the game, we had good spells but that was about it.

Another JWP free kick, it was mad to see how the fans in the north stand acted like it was a penalty with the arm waving, trying to put him off etc.

Brighton hadn’t scored at home in how long before today? Always knew that record would be broken when I found out 😂

Burgers are good.

See you next season ✌🏻

475A3CED-E10C-4A10-AEC8-19A2826895B2.jpeg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It was refreshing how after the game everyone wandered home side by side without any obvious d!ckheads in sight.
No doubt someone will report of odd incidents but overall it felt quite sensible.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It was refreshing how after the game everyone wandered home side by side without any obvious d!ckheads in sight.
No doubt someone will report of odd incidents but overall it felt quite sensible.

Yes.

Shame the Saints fans that surround the away end at St Mary’s aren’t as pleasant.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Definitely a club employee!

Unfortunately just a suffering fan, and after my away trip to Burnley Thursday, I just wanted to see us score a goal 😂
2-0 I thought it was game over if I’m honest, we have been shocking recently.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Unfortunately just a suffering fan, and after my away trip to Burnley Thursday, I just wanted to see us score a goal 😂

I know the feeling.

Thought you were going to clinch it. JWP is such a dangerous player on the ball.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hey, I sit right next to the away fans at Home games…
I would say 99% of the time it’s good natured banter. Every club has their fair share of dickheads.

To the left or right (if we were facing the pitch)?

If left (particularly), you may be one of them 😉😉😂😂😂

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

We know how you feel re scoring a goal!

Re employee, I was referring to the ref! :lolol: TBH he was just an amateur, several rungs below the average amateur PL ref. None of them are any good really. The last decent ref I remember was Collina

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was a very entertaining game and probably a fair result but the officiating was shit and Saints got away with so much foul play. They certainly know how to throw themselves to the ground and feign injury too.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
And the stadium wide respect given to the injured player.

[Not always the way from home crowds!]

Yes… forgot to mention that. Was a nice touch.

Seems really bad from Ralph and players reaction after the game. Possible ACL.

Really feel for him, 19 and first season as a regular player and has been a real standout for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here