Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jeremy Sarmiento

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Agreed Needs to start against Arsenal. Brought an energy. Should have started over drossard. He was still dreaming about his Belgium goal and performance

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Have seriously high hopes for him next season. No more injuries for a while please, it’s really blighting the progress of our best young players.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He looked very impressive in his short time on the pitch. Agree should start against Arsenal.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He looked from where I was as well.

Not a great vote of confidence in Potter who only brought him on when Moder was injured.

What would he have done if he’d come on earlier?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rest of this season is ****ed. Use it to fully blood Sarmiento, Caicedo, Ferguson, Offiah and others

Sarmiento looks an absolute star in the making.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Young exciting attacking player, with pace and a risk taker... ?!? by God they’ll be excited in Stoke, Preston or Blackburn... surely he’s done enough to cement a loan move next season? Ahem.

Start against Arsenal lol, don’t be ridiculous, he might get 5 mins when we’re 2-0 adrift, more time for him to shop window himself to a stack of championship clubs. Pre-beard Potter might have been brave enough, this beatnik roll neck version, hmmm I’m not so sure he’s got the balls. He’s gone all tried and tested, it’s all very familiar...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who thinks potter will play the team that started today if he can, with Sarmiento coming on with 5 minutes to go and looking brilliant to everyone but potter.

I am officially disillusioned.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Someone help me. I've always been a fan of Sarmiento and was well happy to see him play at an away game this season. Where was it? Remember he was carried off and been out ever since.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Given absolutely nobody is firing at the moment and realistically we're safe this season it's somewhat of a surprise he's not getting more minutes.

I do get you need to manage young inexperienced players and not chuck them in expecting too much but we don't have a lot to lose at the moment.

Sent from my CPH2023 using Tapatalk

boik

Given absolutely nobody is firing at the moment and realistically we're safe this season it's somewhat of a surprise he's not getting more minutes.

I do get you need to manage young inexperienced players and not chuck them in expecting too much but we don't have a lot to lose at the moment.

Sent from my CPH2023 using Tapatalk

Hasn't he just come back from a nasty injury?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Someone help me. I've always been a fan of Sarmiento and was well happy to see him play at an away game this season. Where was it? Remember he was carried off and been out ever since.

Hammers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here