Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If away was home...one of the best seasons ever...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If Everton, Brentford , Palace, West Ham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Watford ...had been home fixtures this season and at the Amex we'd all be saying this was one of the best (if not the best) PL seasons we'd ever had , the Amex atmosphere would be transformed and everything would be different.
Can you imagine 4 last minute winners/equalisers but in front of the North Stand.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Might be more inspiring and relaxing to silence opposing fans rather than playing in front of conditional support who you know are going to turn against you if things go bad.

Home fans create the home advantage. If you have no home advantage, its because the home fans didnt create it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
if my grannie had balls :bla: :bla:

Its not though is it.
Its just a thread about comparing our home form to away form and how that impacts on your perception of the season. And the atmosphere at home games.
These games have actually happened...and we did draw away at home at Anfield so speculating on if that had happened at the Amex is not that wild an idea. But fine if you don't want to play along !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its not though is it.
Its just a thread about comparing our home form to away form and how that impacts on your perception of the season. And the atmosphere at home games.
These games have actually happened...and we did draw away at home at Anfield so speculating on if that had happened at the Amex is not that wild an idea. But fine if you don't want to play along !!

We won 4 of our first 5 games no? And after that? Not so much :shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We won 4 of our first 5 games no? And after that? Not so much :shrug:

Its literally a thread wondering what the Amex atmosphere would be like and your Albion mojo if the away performances were at home and the home performances away. My guess is it would be very different .
Or perhaps you're half empty whatever.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If Everton, Brentford , Palace, West Ham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Watford ...had been home fixtures this season and at the Amex we'd all be saying this was one of the best (if not the best) PL seasons we'd ever had , the Amex atmosphere would be transformed and everything would be different.
Can you imagine 4 last minute winners/equalisers but in front of the North Stand.

If my Grandmother had bollocks she’d be my Grandfather [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
last saturday home win = august

yes but whats that got to do with this thread. ? Its how you would feel and how the Amex would be if the away results were instead at home. What do you think would be the impact ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its literally a thread wondering what the Amex atmosphere would be like and your Albion mojo if the away performances were at home and the home performances away. My guess is it would be very different .
Or perhaps you're half empty whatever.

It's just a weird and meaningless thread to start IMHO :shrug:

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
The concern is that it's not just this season, our awful home form has been a Potter problem since the start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here