Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Our away fans were utterly magnificent tonight, completely drowned out the home support. Did you accidentally stumble into a library rather than Stamford Bridge?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gutted I wasn't there, I tried to hand our three tickets back in the week before Christmas to allow three of our ticketless fans the chance to go but the club wouldn't let that happen, its a shame

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Jokers on Amazon Prime after we scored - 'That has woken the Brighton fans up'. They were fantastically loud throughout the whole game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sounded brilliant on TV. Well done to everyone who got stuck in. Have a lozenge on me

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree, they certainly played a part in that performance and result.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
7874890C-2FB9-49F1-86FC-FB3D107C6B33.jpeg

Had an OK view of both goals I suppose……!!!

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Jokers on Amazon Prime after we scored - 'That has woken the Brighton fans up'. They were fantastically loud throughout the whole game.

They were pretty pro Chelsea all game, Lukaku as MOTM?? I don't care which one but the MOTM should have come from the Albion

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Painfully aware that we are irritatingly pretentious but it was quite telling on the tube back when our fans sang the Cucurella song and Chelsea fans genuinely decided "John Terry did the double" was a decent comeback.

Occasionally I think there's no club I'd rather support

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Heard them pretty much throughout the game, impressive.

Strange league where away fans repeatedly are a lot louder than the home fans.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good atmosphere tonight. Good to see Knockers in the Chelsea end again. Not sure if that would have come through on TV.

Didn’t hear Chelsea all night. Most they could muster to impact the game was to keep hold of the ball. ****ing muppets.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

For a more accurate alternative, Talk Sport said something during the first half about how all the noise was coming from the Brighton fans!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good atmosphere tonight. Good to see Knockers in the Chelsea end again. Not sure if that would have come through on TV.

Didn’t hear Chelsea all night. Most they could muster to impact the game was to keep hold of the ball. ****ing muppets.

Yes the Knocky song was very clear

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They were brilliant.

The Chelsea fans though...were they even there?

I think they thought it was a cake walk, and were busy checking their twatter accounts. The last two words are an anagram. Score at **** ****.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Whoever does the flares has some throw always lands on the pitch, quality luzzing.

Arrghh, I hate to be grumpy after such a great performance and another exhilarating injury time equalizer........but,

Am I the only one who feels that the flare thing is embarrassing.....more like something the mob up the road would do ? And definitely a risky thing for the individuals involved since they will surely be detected one day and banned from all games, home as well as away............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here