Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sky now saying that Sue Gray actually received pics of Boris on the lash to back up witness reports.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sam Coates Sky [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]CoatesSky
Sky News understands that officials have handed over to investigators photos of parties in Downing Street which include images of Boris Johnson

Sue Gray was given the pictures of people close together with wine bottles.

Please can Gove be there as well.

Please please please.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sam Coates Sky
[MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]CoatesSky
Sky News understands that officials have handed over to investigators photos of parties in Downing Street which include images of Boris Johnson

Sue Gray was given the pictures of people close together with wine bottles.

Please can Gove be there as well.

Please please please.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Happy for the thread to be back on topic. The quote you highlighted was just me saying I was happy to keep answering points made in 2016 but that doesn’t mean I want to keep justifying my decision back then. It’s done.

My goodness, I wouldn't want you to keep justifying what you decided back then. It's done. This is about how we move forward from the position we now find ourselves in as a result. But here is where we should do it https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-The-Brexit-Thread&p=10152145&viewfull=1#post10152145 not on this thread, obviously :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
My goodness, I wouldn't want you to keep justifying what you decided back then. It's done. This is about how we move forward from the position we now find ourselves in as a result. But here is where we should do it https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-The-Brexit-Thread&p=10152145&viewfull=1#post10152145 not on this thread, obviously :shrug:

This is just an internet chat forum old chap. I come on here for a bit of a diversion and social contact, not to be interrogated :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Only issue is with the Met now investigating the presumed parties I have not much faith with Cressinda Dick the chief constable actually dealing with it properly. Another independent police force should oversee it. Having abided by the rules I think Bojo should now walk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Question for those more in the know

Why is number 10 seeing it first? Why is it just not published publicly at the same time

Because the PM has asked a civil servant who works for him to investigate and prepare a report on the facts of what happened within a defined criteria. It will be presented to her boss (the PM) and then it's actually down to him what he does with it :shrug:

Although, I could imagine that if he doesn't release it, he may be under a little bit of pressure :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Only issue is with the Met now investigating the presumed parties I have not much faith with Cressinda Dick the chief constable actually dealing with it properly. Another independent police force should oversee it. Having abided by the rules I think Bojo should now walk

Since there is no police officer senior to her, which particular independent police force did you have in mind :facepalm:

And you do realise that if Johnson walks, you won't get the Johnson 5 year plan that you voted for 2 years ago ? Out of interest, at what point do you think this superb economic strategist, excellent international negotiator, master of diplomacy and brilliant leader of the UK Government that you decided was the man to take Britain forward into a new age, became a proven lying, duplicitous, unscrupulous, self obsessed, deceitful, unprincipled, corrupt, egotistical ****

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Because the PM has asked a civil servant who works for him to investigate and prepare a report on the facts of what happened within a defined criteria. It will be presented to her boss (the PM) and then it's actually down to him what he does with it :shrug:

Although, I could imagine that if he doesn't release it, he may be under a little bit of pressure :wink:

If he doesn't release it I can see a media bidding war for an exclusive no holds barred interview with our Sue.

But the correct answer to the question is "so that he gets it in front of his spin doctors first"

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He needs to grab the last remaining tiny atom of dignity and go tonight.

He won’t, of course. Boooooo!

But it will be fascinating to hear how he tries to reconcile his “there were no parties” remarks with the confirmation that he was physically in the room for his own birthday gathering. The photographs would really nail that particular… er… fib home so I hope they make it into the public domain.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
He rejected the Pritti Patel bullying case: "Mr Johnson rejected his adviser's findings and said he had "full confidence" in his home secretary."

Since he has already said he has broken no rules, he has already found himself innocent of all charges and will therefore reject any findings that Sue Gray may erroneously and career-limitingly include in her report.

So will exonerate himself and carry on, believing he is the greatest Prime Minister, bar none, ever to redecorate the flat at number 11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here