Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
With PMQs today and Sue Gray's report due, it's a shame one or two seem to be intent on the sort of posts designed to get this sent to the pit. As the number one story right now people should be able to comment on it on the BB, and, instead of moving it, thread bans and infractions may be used if this continues.

An example of a post which has nothing to do with the subject is the post above. Not the only one by far but the inference in it is completely wrong (there is no evidence RMN is a second account and certainly not a second account of anyone in Germany).

Ta,

Quite literally [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's basically f**ked at this point isn't he?

If he refuses to release the report at all he'll be seen to be hiding something.
If he part-releases it he'll be seen to be hiding something.

The only way this doesn't hurt him is if he releases it in full and Sue Gray has written favourably.

Knowing what sort of a man he is I imagine he is, at this very moment, trying to petition Sue Gray to change parts of her report. I would imagine that's the reason for the delay.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Knowing what sort of a man he is I imagine he is, at this very moment, trying to petition Sue Gray to change parts of her report. I would imagine that's the reason for the delay.

Have really enjoyed [MENTION=28861]COL[/MENTION]dwar_Steve contributions on twitter of late. Scathing images of Boris and his entourage. Brilliant satire if you haven't seen them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have really enjoyed [MENTION=28861]COL[/MENTION]dwar_Steve contributions on twitter of late. Scathing images of Boris and his entourage. Brilliant satire if you haven't seen them.

Carrie Antoinette is genius.

[tweet]1486270079385972736[/tweet]

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Other comments today by loyalist MPs

“He has hardly robbed a bank has he?”

“Everyone was breaking the covid laws anyway”

From the party of law and order this is quite something. I genuinely wonder if they have a red line. I assume that if he was filmed murdering someone then they would turn against him so how close to that does he have to get for loyalists to think maybe he isn’t quite up to it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That interview with him on Newsnight just showed what a completely out of touch, deluded, arrogant tos*er he is.

And showed what a completely out of touch, deluded, arrogant tos*er he is, that is destined to rule.*

*on the basis that the public are swayed by his -- and their -- particular shtick

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Another day. He’s still here. Surely nobody still thinks he’s actually going anywhere? Do they?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

From the party of law and order this is quite something. I genuinely wonder if they have a red line. I assume that if he was filmed murdering someone then they would turn against him so how close to that does he have to get for loyalists to think maybe he isn’t quite up to it.
I think it's only fair that we know who the murder victim is before anyone can make a considered judgement [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Id wager millions more wish they did ignore some of the stupidier rules

Jan 30, 2008
Ha ha so Boris may get a £100 fixed penalty fine ,seems like the only one's who are having a meltdown are the BBC, remoaners and DC no shocks there .

Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He's robbed the Treasury of billions, but saying he hasn't committed one type of crime is no defence. Misconduct in public office isn't punished by a fixed penalty notice.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Or taped organising for someone to be beaten up...?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It is a remarkable twist that those defending boris do it by pointing out how daft the laws were. Who made those laws?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There two will be ‘first against the wall’ when the new Tory PM announces their first cabinet.

“Dorries and Rees-Mogg call for 'sense of proportion'
Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries has continued her vocal support for the prime minister on Twitter ahead of today's PMQs.

She has tweeted a picture of the Daily Mail's front page - which says the country has "lost all sense of proportion" over parties at No 10 - adding that the paper has it "bang on".

It echoes the sentiments of her fellow cabinet member - and another vocal supporter of the PM - Jacob Rees-Mogg, who also tweeted the front page, adding: "We need a sense of proportion.” BBC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here