Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Three points and three pre-match pies.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm only here for the points on Saturday. That's everything. After a run of mainly draws a win would be nice to setup the next block of games.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Agreed. Yes a good performance for 90+ minutes would be great but three points is the main objective.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Getting back into our rightful European spot, having spent 5 days outside!
[MENTION=41606] Teamslike[/MENTION]brighton shouldn’t have to cope with the ignominy of sitting all the way down in 8th spot!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Getting up off my seat as an opportunity for us to score materialises. The moment of hope, the brief anticipation of perhaps celebrating like a muppet, the slight increase in adrenaline and the fleeting joy all these things bring.

Also beer. I like beer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Most looking forward to watching the Albion live in a competitive match up close and personal from my lovely seat in the North Stand, same as always :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Chanting abuse at the Newcastle fans while part of a collective of 30,000 but not chanting anything while they continue to chant about how shite our club / city is compared to theirs in the train queue

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A game that I am going to that we have a reasonable chance of winning :smile:

The only game I’ve been to for a year was the City one, enjoyed it but I never saw us winning it. We did play some great football in the second half though.

Great football and a win is a real possibility. Banners and amusing chants too I hope

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Three points and three pre-match pies.
Three pre match pints, three coins in the fountain, three men in a boat and three points. i will settle just for the last of those...particularly as i'm not going to the game so no pies, i can't afford to throw money away on aquatic luck based tomfoolery and i haven't got a boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here