Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Connelly

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
How many more chances is this guy goin to get before we realise he just isn't going to be good enough. If he starts against Everton alone upfront we are in trouble, I would rather have zequiri or even ferguson, unless he's related to mick. I know it's been done to death but still needs mentioning. Kind regards rebel

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How many more chances is this guy goin to get before we realise he just isn't going to be good enough. If he starts against Everton alone upfront we are in trouble, I would rather have zequiri or even ferguson, unless he's related to mick. I know it's been done to death but still needs mentioning. Kind regards rebel

Four

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Who is this ‘we’ you’re talking about? Because you certainly don’t speak for me and judging by his continued presence in the squad and on the pitch, you don’t speak for GP and his coaching team either.

Whilst I’d like his goal record to be better, his pace causes problems for defences and he was excellent at winning a few tactical fouls against Watford to wind down the clock and kill any momentum they had.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Maybe he’ll score another brace on Saturday, similar to the one he scored against Spurs.

But more likely he won't. Sadly Connolly is just not good enough from what I've seen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s Connolly.
He’s already got a 1000+ post thread, why start a new one just to slag him off ?
Why not just let GP decide how many chances he’s going to get ?

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He really is the current target of the boo-boys. Do we always have to have one. Why not just relax and appreciate the good things and trust Potter’s judgement.

It's real school playground stuff. There must always be a target.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
He's 21 FFS! He might not be the finished article but he's shown enough to believe that there is a player there who could develop into a very good striker over the next few years. For comparison Glenn Murray was playing in the conference at 21.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
He's 21 FFS! He might not be the finished article but he's shown enough to believe that there is a player there who could develop into a very good striker over the next few years. For comparison Glenn Murray was playing in the conference at 21.

Jamie Vardy was playing non league football when he was 25!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

It is the classic paradox of the the football fan.

Rely on older players and signings: we're never bringing any youth through, give the youngsters a go, what's the point of an U23s and Academy if we don't use them...

Start playing younger players: not good enough, need to bring and experienced striker in...

21 years old, a product of our youth system, already being labelled as not good enough. Thanks for the support guys. :eek:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s Connolly.
He’s already got a 1000+ post thread, why start a new one just to slag him off ?
Why not just ket GP decide how many chances he’s going to get ?

Troll account

One of there many ‘insightful’ posts

Rubbish is an understatement. Italy are dogshite and Turkey even worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here