Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Are you actually interested in the olympics?

Olympics?

• Love it.

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • I watch some of it.

Votes: 70 28.5%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 86 35.0%

• Total voters

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Personally, I find it all very boring and things that are genuinely exciting are very few and far between and don't warrant watching anything live.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
before 2012 I only had mild interest, but London was so amazing and got the Olympics bug from that

I generally only watch the athletics tho

SAC

May 21, 2014
The only problem I have is that it took me 3 days to realise that the BBC didn't have the same rights as the last two Olympics. I have been desperately trying to find footage without realising that Eurosport own most of the rights. I have now subscribed to Eurosport for a month.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I watch some of it.

I am NOT remotely interested in Taekwando, Judo, Archery etc. but the cycling is brilliant, and I enjoyed the Triathlon last night.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Love it. It's ultimate competition for so many sportspeople, you can keep your world records and your world championships in individual sports the complete festival of sport that is the Olympics cannot be beat.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'd much rather being live sport than This Morning or a soap opera or whatever.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep, glued to it. Great morning so far.

Me too.

I have my laser focussed penalty takers for the world cup.

1.Adam Peaty
2.Tom Pidcock
3.Matty Lee
4.Tom Daley
5.Max Whitlock

All unbreakable under pressure and on a fraction of the money of one of our penalty takers.

The only issue is 2 of them are Leeds bred!

I seriously think winners like these should be teaching their mindset to the England team.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I watched some taekwondo yesterday thinking this should be exciting and it was just boring. Ok they're excellent athletes but they seemed to be trying to literally touch each other on the head with their foot. It wasn't "fighting", just point scoring by making a slight contact.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
It one of those that I don’t have a clue what’s on at what time, don’t know a lot of our athletes, but I’ll put it on after work and end up watching something I didn’t even know was an Olympic sport. And usually quite enjoy it.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

Haha.

199AFC80000005DC-0-image-m-24_1461106487624.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here