GBNews: anyone watching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Imagine being so obsessed about a TV channel that you won't watch it but post about it all the time.

I appreciate you are head prefect.
I am lawfully allowed to view the shows after they have aired( not live) on my tablet or phone. As others have said, it does seem a bit amateurish at the moment, teething issues I assume. I quite like Andrew Neil’s show.
But the main thing is it seems to be really getting up the bum hole of the democracy deniers [emoji1787]
Ps…is it ok to personally abuse other posters again ? Or just certain ones? Asking for a friend [emoji6]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am lawfully allowed to view the shows after they have aired( not live) on my tablet or phone. As others have said, it does seem a bit amateurish at the moment, teething issues I assume. I quite like Andrew Neil’s show.
But the main thing is it seems to be really getting up the bum hole of the democracy deniers [emoji1787]
Ps…is it ok to personally abuse other posters again ? Or just certain ones? Asking for a friend [emoji6]

Just like the BBC gets up your bum hole?

If you think you've been abused please report the post :thumbsup:

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield

What do you mean democracy deniers? Are you asserting people who comment negatively about this channel are democracy deniers - or should you say free speech deniers? Alternatively, your assertion that people should not comment on the channel is they do not like is, is infact denying democracy and free speech.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

On Iplayer?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On iPlayer?

You can't get it on iPlayer.

VariableHighIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So many people watching it for hate reasons, or to laugh at it. Yet its giving them exactly what they want, exposure and money.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
A News channel with a 'Woke watch' segment which, going by this thread, is mainly being watched and sustained by the Woke! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I watched the game down the pub yes, I cannot legally watch BBC in my home as I do not have a license.
I legally cancelled it.

How does one illegally cancel it ?

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I'm sure this thread has gone off on all sorts of tangents by now - but my 2p as someone who used to work on rolling news/sport....

It is genuinely terrible.

Technically there is so much wrong with this that i do not know where to start - and it looks so poor on screen that the average viewer notices.

I think the nail in the coffin is that Talk Radio and Talk Sport have WAY better production values for their video streams and they are a radio station.

They will have to improve, fast. It's a brand that has already created alot of controversy; but providing a product that is this bad does not bode well.

It is piss poor attempt at taking market share but not doing it with any reasonable capital. A classic venture capitalist spend **** all whilst not knowing what it takes to make a good product project.

I have worked on some absolute shite in my time, including start up news services - but none were as bad as this - and the ones i worked on were pretty bad!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports