Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Copa America - Moises Caicedo

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It’s going to be a difficult decision. There’s an article in the Argus re his possible routes to the first team. To send out on a season loan to the Championship will be hard on him when his English is only just developing and he’s a full Equador international. He’s still only 19. I think he’ll be assessed and given some game time pre season to see how he does. I think a lot will depend on whether Buss goes. If he stays I see his opportunities being quite limited. If he goes then I think he has a chance of some game time.
If he did go on loan I wonder whether there is a better fit than the Championship.

We could always loan him to Leeds to learn his craft under the Messiah.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If he’s one of the best young talents in South America then play him NEXT to Bissouma. To use the latest fancy terminology - that could be a hell of a pivot.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Should be playing for Ecuador tonight at 10.00 versus Brazil. Might have a bit of chasing around to do. Another chance to see our 19 year old International in action.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Should be playing for Ecuador tonight at 10.00 versus Brazil. Might have a bit of chasing around to do. Another chance to see our 19 year old International in action.

What channel pls?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stretchered off after twelve minutes. Tried to play on with an injury but just keeled over again under no pressure. Bugger. Hope it's not bad, but ....... ........ ..... ...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here