Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which of your mates supports the lowest league placed club?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've seen him in the board room bar on a few occasions. He's a very quiet sort of bloke.

Last time I saw him he was throwing punches at the Whitehawk ground about 5 years ago. Wasn’t particularly quiet then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know a few that supported Crystal Palace FC (original). You can’t possibly get any lower than a non existent club…

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Mate is a Bolton fan. He's been through the wringer.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Am I the only one who has a friend that supports Crawley Town?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Gloucester City

He’s got no ‘2nd team’ or desire to follow a bigger club. Season ticket and goes to 5-10 away matches per season.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have a mate of 35 years who lives in Fife but is from Southend and is a diehard Shrimper. Gets to a handful of games each season at places like Carlisle.

Next year it will be at the likes of Hartlepool so he won't qualify for this thread.

Another good mate who helped organise Plymouth's survival and fan trust. He then moved to Belfast so he has an even worse travel schedule! Smashing guy, never fails to message me when we have a good win.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Am I the only one who has a friend that supports Crawley Town?

No, a good mate of mine is a fan - he had his wedding reception there so I have passed through those hallowed gates (and laughed at the daft giant football on the Roundabout)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
One of my oldest friends is a Crawley Town fan (aside from a couple of years in around 1995-1997 when he supported Blackburn - I wonder why?)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Had a couple of mates in the last few years getting Crawly season tickets, just to watch football without VAR and players rolling on the ground.

Been with them a few times and I have to admit the football seems more honest ( if thats the right way to describe it)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Grew up in Barnet so have plenty of friends are supporters there - they've all got second "big" teams though so not sure that they really count.

Got a pal who is Notts County and one who is Torquay. Guess it's one of them depending on the result on Saturday.

My wife is Torquay.

Very happy right now - 1-0 up after 35 seconds of their playoff semifinal.

Goal thumped in with a slight deflection off a certain Adam Chicksen, if anyone remembers him!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Gillingham.

He’s a truly committed fan, and hasn’t missed a game home or away for years.

Even during COVID……

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My wife is Torquay.

Very happy right now - 1-0 up after 35 seconds of their playoff semifinal.

Goal thumped in with a slight deflection off a certain Adam Chicksen, if anyone remembers him!

Ah well, ex-Seagull Adam Chicksen’s just made up for that - scoring to make it 2-2. His first goal for 5 years!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Gillingham.

He’s a truly committed fan, and hasn’t missed a game home or away for years.

Even during COVID……

My eldest son is a Gills fan, my ex wife moved up there when he was young, nice that he supports his local team. His first ever football match was an Albion home game at Priestfield though :)

How come your mate has not missed a game during COVID?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My eldest son is a Gills fan, my ex wife moved up there when he was young, nice that he supports his local team. His first ever football match was an Albion home game at Priestfield though :)

How come your mate has not missed a game during COVID?

Hi - he’s doing some part-time work for the club on a voluntary basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here