Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which of your mates supports the lowest league placed club?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A good mate is a Plymouth fan and another is a Leeds fan (which is scraping the bottom of the barrel)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meeting up with a Brentford STH in the pub for the first time in over a year this Saturday - not quite so 'lowly' now, so anticipating a lively catchup there (he was lucky enough to be at Wembley). Another fella who is Cardiff, but has always been more into Wales and has travelled all over Europe following them.

Another chap who is Swindon, but he doesn't like to talk about it. And someone else who is "Spurs", but the only game he ever went to was when we played them at WHL in the Cup and I sorted the tickets. He's so plastic he gets tangled with dolphins.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Strange to think 24 years ago it was all of us, bottom of League 2! I’ve followed the Albion all over the NW since the early 90s when I went to Liverpool Uni.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I always supported the lowest ranked team amongst my mates but now it’s Pompey. Was Cov for many years. All I want is to get ahead of Arsenal then the Albion will be kings of the hill.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
One of my best friend is a HUGE Southport fan.

I know they're not technically a league club (currently playing in National League North) but I'm sure there are plenty on here who have seen them at The Goldstone when they were in the FL

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham and Portsmouth here

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Wednesday, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Forest, Cheltenham, Portsmouth, Charlton, to name a few. My mates clearly don't have very exacting standards.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Inlaws and friends are Wednesday, Blades and Rotherham fans.
I have a friend who supports Plymouth.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’ve got a couple of Cardiff mates and Swansea, a WBA and a couple of West Ham and Arsenals, oh and a Portsmouth.

Portsmouth it is.

:lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I have a few that support AFC Wimbledon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here