[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looks to me as if Arsenal are interested in virtually everyone this summer. I wonder if they are really interested or have just made an enquiry to understand our asking price. Seems as if £50m is the figure. If they pay this, then I'd think we'd have to take it, especially as we have a replacement with Veltman, and Lamptey coming back to fill the RWB slot, with Karbo to provide cover for Lamptey.
Where it would leave the Bissouma potential transfer is anyone's guess.

I'll hazard a guess they are happy that these links are bubbling around t'internet as it keeps them relevant.

Plus it reminds their fans how much they NEED their billionaire owners who they desperately want gone.

Gotta love the mindset of:-

We want the billionaire leaches out of our club.
We need Arsenal back in the top 4.

Bless'em - f**kwits.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Isn't it true that Arsenal were second best over the last 25 games of last season? If they maintain that sort of run over the course of 38 games, they'll be back in the top 4. I think the media and Arsenal Fan TV in particular are responsible for the negative perspective on Arsenal.

That said, I don't think they're going to be able to spend big on Bissouma AND White, although their team would certainly benefit if they did.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The ESL debacle and the takeover knockback has left Kronke at serious odds with the Arsenal fan base.

He might be of a mind to spend some of his $10 billion fortune to protect his investment.

Arsenal certainly need to spend big if they want to get back into the Champions League.

I'm sure they're monitoring Leeds as a model as we type.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Arsenal in for Ryan, White and Bissouma.

How about we just sell them the Amex, and be done with it.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
3B49829A-8172-4D8D-9A1B-63895F4929C7.jpeg
Found on Twitter- amusing if it’s real :laugh:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wouldn't give 'em a cold for £40m

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I guess the player might want a little input, so any finality will be doubtful before the end of the tournament.

Probably already had some discussions before the tournament and his agent will know his expectations. Arsenal probably relying on Saka as an inside agent to ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here