Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It will be £50m.

Whether that’s to arsenal who knows, chance of winning league or fa cup, that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can see Arsenal getting this deal done. If you want Nketiah might be part of the deal.

I think what everyone’s trying to say is ‘**** off and stop posting your bollocks on all our clubs’ threads’ essentially - hope that helps. We kept White and didn’t sell to you. We know he’ll be gone this summer or next, you mean nothing to us, we even beat you twice last season just for extra fun. Now piss off, we don’t need you criticising our signings out of jealousy and spite on here - especially when it’s not obvious you’re a fan of the biggest club in the world to many.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I really don't understand the animosity some have towards fans of other clubs.

We'll probably sell White this summer, his value surely won't get any higher than it is right now and £50m is an incredible cash injection, considering the other options we have at CB and future options at CB.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don't know why Leed's fans are commenting on any of our transfers, see the Gonzalez thread. Palace fans get short shrift if they do.

Because they’re deluded TB. It’s been proven scientifically.

I mean, Leeds fans are all over the Arsenal news right now. It’s literally nothing to do with them.

[tweet]1405175617851637762[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apparently Arsenal are also in for Maddison as well as Bissouma and White (and Ramsey, and Onana, and some kid at Anderlecht) and that's just today. Either they're completely changing their squad like they've played a wildcard in FPL or this is just more summer transfer bollox.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I don't know why Leed's fans are commenting on any of our transfers, see the Gonzalez thread. Palace fans get short shrift if they do.

This particular Leeds fan joined NSC in October 2020, the day after another trolling Leeds fan was permanently banned. Perhaps a coincidence as we were overrun with them at the time, but I don't suppose any moderators have checked to see if the user account could be a reincarnation of a previously banned large aquatic mammal?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don’t think White’s market price has yet been determined so it is a bit premature to suggest 50m is value. If Liverpool and Man U enter the bidding then Arsenal’s 40m will soon look quite low. I would imagine Tony will wait until all prospective bidders have shown their hand before doing a deal.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think the succession plan for Bissouma is already in place and we'd be happy to facilitate that fund-raising sale. Ben is still developing and integral part of the best English defensive trio in the premier league, we'd want to continue to build on that. Turning down £40m is no surprise to me at all. I suspect there may be a too good to turn down figure, but this is not close to it.

Still expect more of this to come over the coming months. Going to be a long transfer window.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
White goes for 50m +....I would be surprised if TB sells Biss as well. Others going will add to the kitty and Biss more influential than White.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think the succession plan for Bissouma is already in place and we'd be happy to facilitate that fund-raising sale. Ben is still developing and integral part of the best English defensive trio in the premier league, we'd want to continue to build on that. Turning down £40m is no surprise to me at all. I suspect there may be a too good to turn down figure, but this is not close to it.

Still expect more of this to come over the coming months. Going to be a long transfer window.

It would be nice to watch a few more England matches (possibly World Cup qualifiers) and see Brighton's Ben White playing, rather than Arsenal/Liverpool/Man City's Ben White.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here