Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh Tomer.........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
These guys have satellite surveillance like you wouldn't believe. They know EXACTLY where every single rocket was fired from

Indeed. Israel has some of the most sophisticated intelligence and surveillance systems in the world. And yet armed with that information, we are expected to accept that they can't take out targets a few hundred metres away, without levelling civilian homes or refugee camps.

Nobody buys it, and you and others acting as apologists for them should be ashamed of yourselves.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I'm sure you have plenty more, good to see your government endorsing the IHRA definitions and examples of antisemitism including comparing Israel to the Nazis.

https://www.government.se/opinion-pieces/2020/01/opinion-piece/

The Uk government have done the same.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-leads-the-way-in-tackling-anti-semitism

I wonder if NSC operates to the same high standards ..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. Israel has some of the most sophisticated intelligence and surveillance systems in the world. And yet armed with that information, we are expected to accept that they can't take out targets a few hundred metres away, without levelling civilian homes or refugee camps.

Nobody buys it, and you and others acting as apologists for them should be ashamed of yourselves.

You fire rockets at Israeli towns and settlements at your peril. While going to extreme lengths to avoid civilian casualties, their default modus operandi is 'an eye for an eye'. Their people's very existence depends on defending themselves against enemies who would happily sweep them into the sea, and who have tried and failed to do so on many occasions. Israel would like nothing more than to live peaceably with its neighbours. Except its neighbours don't want that. Which means Israel has to defend itself

Stumpy Tim

The truth is that when you visit these places the vast majority of people are absolutely sick of it. I've been to Israel numerous times, and the vast majority aren't really religious and are desperate for all this to end. The problem is that the people interested in power tend to be zealots one way or the other... so you have extremist right-wingers leading Israel and HAMAS in Palestine. The losers are the people - in both Israel and Palestine. The Palestinians obviously have it worse, but if you were an Israeli and literally having thousands of rockets shot at you how would you feel?

The government of Israel have let the Israeli people down, and HAMAS does nothing but long-term harm to the Palestinians. It's very sad

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm sure you have plenty more, good to see your government endorsing the IHRA definitions and examples of antisemitism including comparing Israel to the Nazis.

https://www.government.se/opinion-pieces/2020/01/opinion-piece/

The Uk government have done the same.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-leads-the-way-in-tackling-anti-semitism

I wonder if NSC operates to the same high standards ..

Maybe not everyone agrees with IHRA on every single topic. I dont see them as some kind of impartial, all-knowing entity who can decide what I can and can not think and say on the subject of Israel-Palestina.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You fire rockets at Israeli towns and settlements at your peril. While going to extreme lengths to avoid civilian casualties, their default modus operandi is 'an eye for an eye'. Their people's very existence depends on defending themselves against enemies who would happily sweep them into the sea, and who have tried and failed to do so on many occasions. Israel would like nothing more than to live peaceably with its neighbours. Except its neighbours don't want that. Which means Israel has to defend itself

Is this directly from the IDF brochure on how to legitimate their actions or did you add something yourself?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Man stands up for the country and people he loves. How awful of him. :facepalm:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m
Sure the likes of swansman, westdene seagull & midnight rendezvous know exactly how Islamist terrorist groups operate , mixing in with civilians, then making sure there are plenty of photographs of the wounded and dead when Israel retaliates to help them win the PR war which Hamas are very aware of . These posters won’t admit it of course because their so called
blind ignorance of the facts allows them to continue with their heavily one sided views .

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

The root problem is Israel's occupation. This didn't start last week or 48 hours ago, it goes back to the treatment Israel has shown to the Palestinian people. How you you sit there and claim that Israel wants to live peacefully when they have taken Palestinian people’s homes, an action The UN has called a war crime. They have created an apartheid state. And you expect people to buy that they aren’t the aggressors here?

This isn’t two equal sides battling it out. This is the oppressed resisting the oppressor. The problem is, the oppressor is backed with fighter jets, a sophisticated anti missile system, the iron dome, nuclear weapon capabilities and billions of dollars of military aid provided by the U.S.

Palestine has no army. No navy. No airforce. No tanks. No aid. They have a few rockets and you want to try and make out that Israel is the victim here?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’m
Sure the likes of swansman, westdene seagull & midnight rendezvous know exactly how Islamist terrorist groups operate , mixing in with civilians, then making sure there are plenty of photographs of the wounded and dead when Israel retaliates to help them win the PR war which Hamas are very aware of . These posters won’t admit it of course because their so called
Blind ignorance of the facts allows them to continue with their heavily one sided views .

And what “facts” are these and what is their source? ??? If you want to show us the “light” find an objective source that proves what you say to be true :shrug:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Of course when you say "neighbours" you mean people stealing your land ? If Israel really wanted to live in peace why is it continuing with forced evictions and not signing up to a two state solution ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The root problem is Israel's occupation. This didn't start last week or 48 hours ago, it goes back to the treatment Israel has shown to the Palestinian people. How you you sit there and claim that Israel wants to live peacefully when they have taken Palestinian people’s homes, an action The UN has called a war crime. They have created an apartheid state. And you expect people to buy that they aren’t the aggressors here?

This isn’t two equal sides battling it out. This is the oppressed resisting the oppressor. The problem is, the oppressor is backed with fighter jets, a sophisticated anti missile system, the iron dome, nuclear weapon capabilities and billions of dollars of military aid provided by the U.S.

Palestine has no army. No navy. No airforce. No tanks. No aid. They have a few rockets and you want to try and make out that Israel is the victim here?

Every single time Israel's hostile neighbours chance their arm and start a war with Israel, they ALWAYS come off second best, and Israel extends its territory to help ensure its security. Why would they not do that? :shrug:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I’m
Blind ignorance of the facts allows them to continue with their heavily one sided views .

You mean like the IRA did ? Strangely I don't remember the British military bombing blocks of flats because Bobby "I'm Starving" Sands happened to live there. Nor targeting journalists. Remind me how many babies the British Army killed ? Or indeed when the British Military used illegal weapons ? Or blockaded NI ? Or stormed aid ships with commandos ( and then got upset when those commandos got beaten up by the protesters - which I'll admit was very funny ) ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Every single time Israel's hostile neighbours chance their arm and start a war with Israel, they ALWAYS come off second best, and Israel extends its territory to help ensure its security. Why would they not do that? :shrug:

Because they have no right to be there !!!!!!!! :facepalm:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

That’s your justification for war crimes? ??? Some half arsed nonsense about “starting” a war with Israel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here