Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby v Sheff Wed relegation decider

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have never given a seconds thought about Rotherham. I'm not too sure I could place them correctly on a map of England, or name their most famous resident, nor tourist attraction. I couldn't name a single one of their players or describe their usual kit colours. I had to google their nickname.

And yet today they are my second team. Go on the Millers!

On the M1 travelling North as you pass Sheffield on the left of motorway, Rotherham is immediately off to the right, they are in effect a sheffield club.

and hopefully if things stay as the are, soon to become Sheffields Second biggest club!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You can see why both teams are in the relegation zone. They are both shite

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
need a tissue to wipe your eyes?

I will if it happens......and a corset, for I fear my sides will split

A87C8454-72DB-4BB4-89BE-8E3400868109.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not quite sure why Rooney decided to retire when he got the manager role... surely he would still be better than all the garbage they have currently.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You can see why both teams are in the relegation zone. They are both shite

Both on a similar trajectory....... Spunkings millions they dont have chasing their fans delusions of grandeur, until they're potless and it all unravels.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Get in. Perfect. Derby and Massive both in the shit now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Get in. Perfect. Derby and Massive both in the shit now!!!

Derby need 2 goals or one with a cardiff equaliser,

What odds of Cardiff getting an injury time equaliser and Massive surviving? Disgrace they're deduction was cut in half, should've been relegated when Charlton went down.

ABM
Anyone but Massive

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Would be good for Rotherham to add a second now, make their win feel a little safer. That’s the focus now. So long as they stay ahead it’s all good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its a bit tight down the bottom.
Cardiff have nothing to play for, hopefully they will be adhering to social distancing in the second half.

Mick McCarthy is a Yorkshireman so might be relaxing with thoughts of summer, but then again he is a professional.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Blimey. Those two teams are god awful. I know it's a big, high pressure game but still, it's atrocious.

If that's a fair reflection of how they've played this season then they both deserve to go down. I'm surprised that a player of Rooney's ability would have his team playing so much long ball. I wasn't expecting him to be an amazing manager but I was expecting him to get his team playing something approaching football. Maybe him and Liam should get their kit on for the second half, they could in no way be worse than the utter dross on display in the first.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Is the Cardiff Rotherham on any channel? dont see it on sky or BT, gotta be more interesting than this game. Would love to see Rotherham score again!

Up the Millers

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Blimey. Those two teams are god awful. I know it's a big, high pressure game but still, it's atrocious.

If that's a fair reflection of how they've played this season then they both deserve to go down. I'm surprised that a player of Rooney's ability would have his team playing so much long ball. I wasn't expecting him to be an amazing manager but I was expecting him to get his team playing something approaching football. Maybe him and Liam should get their kit on for the second half, they could in no way be worse than the utter dross on display in the first.

What odds on Schteeve Part 3 or Fat Frank the sequel?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m listening in on Radio Wales, it’s all Rotherham.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bollocks. Derby equalize. Still, just needs to not change again…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here