Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Season Ticket Renewals 2021/22" thread

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The new season ticket sharing facility looks really good too.
1 season only though and then back to how it was before.

There is also the season ticket transfer facility but this is also a one-off opportunity so people need to seize it now and not expect it next year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The same can't be said of capital S lowercase t.

1000 apologies to the board, my friends and family.
I will carry that shame with me for ever more.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Exceptional work by the club on first viewing.

In a year that is bound to have cost the club and Tony a huge amount, it is remarkable (and entirely unsurprising) that once again the fans are given a great deal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Key points:

- Season-ticket prices frozen in all areas
- The balance season-ticket holders already have deposited with the club will be taken off next season's ticket
- Direct Debit payments will only restart on 1 July

- Amnesty to allow the transfer season ticket to another person (Full details here: https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...&page=custom/documents/html/seattakeover.html)

- Fans can upgrade their season-ticket (£20) so it can be shared with other friends and family, for an unlimited number of matches;(Full details here: https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...ustom/documents/html/seasonticketsharing.html

Full renewal details here: https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Let's hope we can keep the 3rd wave away so that we can actually get to use our STs next season.

Don't forget your seat has been renumbered.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/seasonticketsharing.html

Can someone clarify what they think the cost is for this?

a) Is it £20 once a season payment which lets you transfer your ticket to any of your friends and family?
b) Or is it a one-off £20 for each game you can't attend?
c) Or is it a one-off £20 for each individual that you link a transfer of ticket to?

I'm rather hoping it's (a).

It's £20 for the season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It does, but it's also the end of 'informally' taking someone to the game on an existing ST..............I'm sure there are several pairs/groups that take others when people are unavailable, but with seemingly 100% ID checks in operation even post-Covid this won't be doable any more unless you're taking someone that has paid for MyAlbion membership and you pay £20 to be able to have F&F transferability. Will mean more empty seats I reckon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The crowd shot in the last 5 seconds is fantastic and what it is all about. You can't fake something like, pure emotion. Also is it Glenn Murray in the orange kit going bonkers behind Potter?

Nah that guy has more hair.

So looking forward to going back as part of a large crowd

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another clarification required before hassling the club:-

On my S/T I often buy extra seats for 'football tourist' colleagues of mine.
The club has always been great in letting me fill empty seats.

Will unregistered fans still be able to attend?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Why can't we move seats? My father in law was on the waiting list and finally/typically got an ST at the end of last season. He is sat a row in front and a few seats along which is ok but not ideal. Wouldn't mind shifting both our seats if necessary so we can sit together - but it is saying the move window isn't available...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Take over Season Ticket Ownership
Following a very unusual season we are allowing supporters to change the names on season tickets and take over a season ticket holder’s seat. This is only for the 2021/22 season and will not be offered for future seasons, so please use this opportunity wisely."

Seems like a good plan... but will probably reduce the availability that might have been expected by those on the waiting list.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It does, but it's also the end of 'informally' taking someone to the game on an existing ST..............I'm sure there are several pairs/groups that take others when people are unavailable, but with seemingly 100% ID checks in operation even post-Covid this won't be doable any more unless you're taking someone that has paid for MyAlbion membership and you pay £20 to be able to have F&F transferability. Will mean more empty seats I reckon.

On the other hand, I have definitely missed games where someone else could've attended but haven't been able to hand my physical ticket over because I live in London. This allows people to print their own, so could negate that problem.

I really doubt they will be doing 100% ID checks after the first few games back ... in italy however you have to show a passport/ID card to get into games so maybe they will :shrug:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
All tickets to be on your phone next season.

Following successful trials in 2020, all season tickets for the 21/22 season will be issued as mobile tickets. This is for security and safety reasons. The mobile ticket will work whether you have a phone with an NFC chip or not, as the ticket will work by either scanning the chip in the phone OR by scanning a barcode that is displayed. For extra security the barcode changes every 20 seconds so photos of the ticket will not work. If you do not have a smart phone please contact Supporter Services in June. STHs are reminded that photo ID must be shown every matchday, confirming the named attendee matches the name on the season ticket (under-12s are exempt from showing photo ID).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
All tickets to be on your phone next season.

Following successful trials in 2020, all season tickets for the 21/22 season will be issued as mobile tickets. This is for security and safety reasons. The mobile ticket will work whether you have a phone with an NFC chip or not, as the ticket will work by either scanning the chip in the phone OR by scanning a barcode that is displayed. For extra security the barcode changes every 20 seconds so photos of the ticket will not work. If you do not have a smart phone please contact Supporter Services in June. STHs are reminded that photo ID must be shown every matchday, confirming the named attendee matches the name on the season ticket (under-12s are exempt from showing photo ID).

Can everybody just hold off on this bit whilst I nip out and fill up the boot of the car with Pringles? Cheers.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Exceptional work by the club on first viewing.

In a year that is bound to have cost the club and Tony a huge amount, it is remarkable (and entirely unsurprising) that once again the fans are given a great deal.

Don’t forget it’s also cost the average persons great deal too as my business remains hanging by a thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here