Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/3/21

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Danny Ings limps off after 12 minutes with what looks like a reoccurrence of a knee injury.

It must put Ings in doubt for our clash with Southampton next weekend.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
McMenemy and Burkinshaw b'stards well remembered as if yesterday from the Goldstone east terrace.

Absolutely, they even came out of the tunnel with their arms draped over each other.
The team who had failed to score at home against the team who had failed to score away (or visaversa) ends up 0-0 wan*ers

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think Ings injury makes much of a difference, been garbage pretty much since scoring the winner against Liverpool at the beginning of the year. Probably playing half-injured or something.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
594ABBEB-699D-4708-956F-3EF81F0172A6.png

5th place Pompey tw@s getting walloped 4-0 at halftime by 22nd place Northampton :clap2::clap2::laugh:

Only shame is, we may not get to see tw@s annual failure in the play-offs.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That's torn it. Southampton pulling further away from us now - 1-0 to Southampton.

I’m conflicted about that. If Southampton fail to win, that’s ten in a row an bang out of form.

And you know what happens when bang out form teams play us?

There’s a little part of me that would be happy to face them after they’ve broken their duck and perhaps becoming a little complacent.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m conflicted about that. If Southampton fail to win, that’s ten in a row an bang out of form.

And you know what happens when bang out form teams play us?

There’s a little part of me that would be happy to face them after they’ve broken their duck and perhaps becoming a little complacent.

Point taken - but I'd still like to feel in a position to overhaul them. That does of course depend on us exceeding our bloody xG for once this evening!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey, let's hope Villa and Wolves serve up some excitement.

Burnley going four points clear is a pisser.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And the current rules, are stupid. As that silly one in the Fulham game proves. (Now changed obviously)

Right angle, obtuse, acute I don’t care, defenders need their arms for balance when defending and someone kicking the ball at your arm from a yard away I will never consider a penalty, and for once I’m glad the VAR official used some common sense.

So players aren't allowed to try and cross the ball if a defender is standing too close waving his arms about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here