Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There are rumours they gave been asked to pay back a small percentage of their £45m wedding bill at the tax payers expense as well, I hope that isn't the case.

Why should I help pay for their wedding? They didn’t help pay for either of my daughters’ weddings.

And both my daughters have probably done more good for the country, one as a doctor and one in Local Government in Wales but now working for the National Assembly.

Edit: although to be fair I was overlooking Harry’s military service.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
They didn't want all the publicity so moved away from the royal family, since then all I've seen is them doing public appearances and interviews. Him on James Corden and they're doing the Oprah show too.
Seems that everyone she meets is a bully or mean to her in some way. The common denominator is her so maybe she's just a massive tw@t.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Queen had to deal with the problems her sister and uncle created, which were much bigger deals, I’m sure she can handle her wayward grandson and his wife’s antics.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
They didn't want all the publicity so moved away from the royal family, since then all I've seen is them doing public appearances and interviews. Him on James Corden and they're doing the Oprah show too.
Seems that everyone she meets is a bully or mean to her in some way. The common denominator is her so maybe she's just a massive tw@t.

Well, she certainly is now, with her second on the way....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Really baffled by the idea that she's some sort of rancour dripping succubus controlling Harry with her feminine wiles as if he isn't a grown man capable of making his own decisions.

Similarly baffled by the idea that because she's had some moderate success as an actress that she's only in it for the fame and money as if she's incapable of feeling things like love for another human being.

Strange hills to die on.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The Queen had to deal with the problems her sister and uncle created, which were much bigger deals, I’m sure she can handle her wayward grandson and his wife’s antics.

She can't even sort out her own children!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Screenshot_20210305-141917.png

Really!!!! I think anyone's perception of the " construct " might have been pretty accurate and just how did she imagine it to be? You married into the Royal family! I can imagine it is like living your life in a goldfish bowl with your every move and utterance controlled to varying degrees. This is the trade off against the privilege, wealth and status. When she married him she accepted that her life would never be the same.

I'm pretty indifferent to the monarchy but why the seems so intent in so publicly slagging off his family is beyond me. And he needs to grow a pair and rein her in. It's all going to end in his tears.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
View attachment 134512

Really!!!! I think anyone's perception of the " construct " might have been pretty accurate and just how did she imagine it to be? You married into the Royal family! I can imagine it is like living your life in a goldfish bowl with your every move and utterance controlled to varying degrees. This is the trade off against the privilege, wealth and status. When she married him she accepted that her life would never be the same.

I'm pretty indifferent to the monarchy but why the seems so intent in so publicly slagging off his family is beyond me. And he needs to grow a pair and rein her in. It's all going to end in his tears.

She is either thick or naive. As for Harry, Im sure he would have given her an inclination of life as a Royal. Scrutiny for good reason alongside extraordinary privilege.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
She is either thick or naive. As for Harry, Im sure he would have given her an inclination of life as a Royal. Scrutiny for good reason alongside extraordinary privilege.

If only he’d consulted our recruitment team. Barbarella Out,

Asked why now was the right time, Meghan said: "Well, so many things. That we're on the other side of a lot of life experience that's happened and also that we have the ability to make our own choices in a way that I couldn't have said yes to then. That wasn't my choice to make.“
Well, she did have the choice as to whether or not she joined them in the first place. She must have known what she was letting herself in for.

Last edited:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
If only he’d consulted our recruitment team. Barbarella Out,

Asked why now was the right time, Meghan said: "Well, so many things. That we're on the other side of a lot of life experience that's happened and also that we have the ability to make our own choices in a way that I couldn't have said yes to then. That wasn't my choice to make.“
Well, she did have the choice as to whether or not she joined them in the first place. She must have known what she was letting herself in for.

She’s basically saying we can now say yes to opera, Netflix, Spotify, Disney etc etc

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I think it went something like this

Megs:

You said you was some big shot royal
Now your telling me your only 5th in line
So that Kate has got 1st divs on being Queen!
**** this I'm going back to Cali-forn-i-a
You coming?

Haz:

Erm,well you are a great shag,so yeah

The downfall of many a man :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She’s basically saying we can now say yes to opera, Netflix, Spotify, Disney etc etc

She doesn’t strike me as very clever. Brilliant at manipulation yes. But too stupid to realise there’s only going to be one winner. As said before will only end in tears and no doubt going to be hers and her husbanned harrys.

#Team Royal!
#Team Britain!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My wife is looking forward to it but I’ve started Gormorrah now. So I’ll get a quick summary later on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's very harsh Clive, and if you don't mind me saying slightly disrepectful to her majesty.

Best laugh of the day. I nearly chickled :lolol: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here