Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] How would you spend £180 million

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd love to get my old skiing gang from when we all first started some 30 odd years ago back together for all all-expenses paid ski trip for all of us. There was about 15 of us in all and we've all moved on from those days with marriage and children etc, so it would be fantastic to get us all back together again.

What a brilliant idea. I used to organise groups (up to 27 one year) every year. It would be great to get the gang together again while we’re still young enough to properly enjoy it like we used to.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd look for a plot of land that I could build around 20 large 4/5 bedroom houses on and own them all. Then let my nearest and dearest move in. I'd create different roles for each household, gardener, DIY, swimming pool maintenance and give everyone £50k a year (loads considering no mortgage to pay) and we could live there for a very long time

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Buy some land back home in Sussex, build a house. Payoff my families’ respective mortgages, maybe buy Burgess Hill Town FC and take them all the way to the FL. Buy and eat loads of pizza and then hire a PT to burn it all off :shrug:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Nice Villa in cap ferrat in south of France and a big detached house in Hove overlooking the sea . Both houses to come complete with a cook , housemaid and gardener .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving this delusional idyllic picture some are painting of living happily ever after with friends and family near by looking up to you as some kind of lovable generous Victorian benefactor.

Not even a hint of jealously, snide side eyes, bitching and back stabbing.

I'm building actual walls so I can cast off my metaphorical ones - f**k everyone else.

I'll end up exactly the same as everyone else only I'd have got their considerably quicker and with no stress.

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Play a round of golf at Augusta in the spring sunshine with two naked blonde babes carrying my clubs and rolling me a fat spliff.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Oh $!*/**^><*.
I WON but my winnings came up £179,999,997.20 short.
£2.80 for my £10 investment.
Off now to see my new best friend in Switzerland.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'd use it to invent a time machine so i could go to Switzerland and buy the only jackpot winning ticket (or maybe i have already)

Apart from the usual things I would fund at least a couple of steam loco replicas, K Class mogul and a D1 spring to mind, and donate them to the "Bluebell". I know at least one poster will know what I am on about :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No doubt been said before (haven’t looked), but 100 mill on good causes, the rest on me and my family.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a brilliant idea. I used to organise groups (up to 27 one year) every year. It would be great to get the gang together again while we’re still young enough to properly enjoy it like we used to.

Not sure about the last bit. Our livers could probably not withstand the level of drinking, and our bodies not withstand the mad skiing we used to get up to nowadays :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here