Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] How would you spend £180 million

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
After making sure all my family were set up sensibly, spending a few quid sorting out the 4-bedroom semi we’ve recently done significant building work on, sorting out a better Motorhome, I’d probably end up giving most of it away, albeit hopefully sensibly in terms of setting up a charitable trust or similar.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would like to build a no strings affordable housing with a deposit scheme which could be paid back over the length of the mortgage. I would work with a lender to accept only people with good track records of paying private rent.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
id help out our friends...........

shitpit.jpg

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
The first thing would be to insist on my anonymity, the Lottery would hate it not being able to parade you around as some kind of celebrity. I would stay put let the dust settle but via my Coutts bank account I would distribute funds to my family members in order for them to discreetly buy a new house, car etc. Charities would benefit enormously from the millions now in my account. Where I now live is perfect for me, not a huge fan of hot climates but I would buy a property in Katoomba. ( Google it ) No flash cars for me, I worked in motorsport for over 40yrs, I know what a Ferrari looks like under the flash bodywork, TAT. Still its nice to dream and thats the fun of the Lottery. Best of luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I've always said I will spend my time and money going undercover on the streets to find people who need help getting out of trouble or help stopping them getting into trouble.
Using a variety of cunning disguises I will be on the lookout for people deserving of aid but also rewarding those that show kindness and compassion to others in the world.
I see myself as a mix of batman,Hannibal from the a-team,the littlest hobo,Quai Chang Kaine,and the guy from the milk tray adverts.
On a personal level I will live the life of an aesthetic and follow the path of buddha and to gain enlightenment.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd give it away to all of my friends on NSC.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Whilst £180m is a shit load, it's probably not enough to bring down the establishment. Might be worth a go though.

Sponsor a good home game, Palace maybe, free tickets food and drink for all, except 1901, they can afford it, so thier bit goes to REMF.

get someone else to finish painting the house.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Couple of years ago one of the Mega Millions jackpots in the States got up to $1.5 Billion which just seemed obscene to me. Although when they take off tax and a reduction if you want a lump sum rather than paid out over 30 years that figure was reduced dramatically

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd love to get my old skiing gang from when we all first started some 30 odd years ago back together for all all-expenses paid ski trip for all of us. There was about 15 of us in all and we've all moved on from those days with marriage and children etc, so it would be fantastic to get us all back together again.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Again give most of it away, it's a ridiculous amount!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here