Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deserve to go down?

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Come on lets get a grip on current form last 7 w 3 d 3 l 1 yes its hurting tonight but to say we deserve to go down with still games to play and lying 16th 4 points clear is a bit silly

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Come on lets get a grip on current form last 7 w 3 d 3 l 1 yes its hurting tonight but to say we deserve to go down with still games to play and lying 16th 4 points clear is a bit silly

Last 4 games, Fulham have got 8 points against our 2.

I think your 4 point point gap will be nothing soon.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Palace have won the same amount of games at the Amex as us in 1 year. Crazy stat.. (since FEB 2020)
Palace 2 wins
Brighton 2 Wins

Yet we still love potter? really? come on wake up people we are not as good as we think.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

Like I said in one of my earlier posts if we come 17th or above we deserve to stay up. 18th or Below we deserve to go down and the same applies for all the other teams down there

Plus we have played 3 in that time 2 draws and tonight

The table does not lie after 38 games

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Deserve (deliberately used to spark debate, though some can’t distinguish from abuse) is a word I’d choose if all these missed chances to turn draws into wins or even defeats into draws that we seem to have repeatedly. It’s up for debate surely if come what May we do go down? Or shall we save all such debate until after the seasons finished? Isn’t the glory that is NSC a place to do so here and now? Despite some seriously over offended types sparring for a fight? Fortunately they are all wrong. And I’d whip ‘em anyway. But apart from that, your further thoughts most welcome Ethel.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021

Not being funny but we are supposedly in the form of our life, whilst palarse are on their arses with injury problems, in the worst form of this season and missing their 2 best players and we still loose? That alone is screaming relegation to me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not being funny but we are supposedly in the form of our life, whilst palarse are on their arses with injury problems, in the worst form of this season and missing their 2 best players and we still loose? That alone is screaming relegation to me.

Harsh but fair! In fact, a very good point. Not looked at it that way.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes, but we’re into prediction / forecasting / hypothetical debate here re: end of season fayre. Otherwise there’d be no need for NSC, if we just all checked in last day of the season to discuss everything that had happened over the last 9 months. Anyway, have a go at answering the question and offer up an opinion :)

OK.

If we're in the bottom three by the end of the season, then we deserve to go down. If we aren't then we don't :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Then it would be 'ald'. Keep going thicko.

I've tried to be nice to you despite your unnecessary rudeness. If you want to take it up with various Dictionaries and tell them all about your superiority complex / why they're all wrong and you know best then go for it. I'm returning to the football chat.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

But we've taken 5 pts from our last 4 games. :shrug:

Newcastle have taken 3 pts from the same amount if fixtures.
We'll be fine.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Whereas we were missing three of our best players. :shrug:

Posted several times pre-match that form generally goes out of the window for this game.
We did the double over them when were at our lowest ebb, with two superbly taken goals.

Shit happens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here