Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Deserve to go down?

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
What are you blithering on about now?!! Seriously, get some help. And stick to one username / account too. ???

You make me feel sick and I have one account @brynuylon can confirm that so pipe down. You really are a joke mate šŸ˜‚m

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What are you blithering on about now?!! Seriously, get some help. And stick to one username / account too. ???

As I said people like you make me feel sick. Thanks for your response means nothing to me. Nice that you are happy though. You are an embarrassment..

You two (?) should like eachother, dont really get the "I'm very nice and you are a ****" throwing here.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Oh! Dear another one with conspiracy accusations I speak for myself. GOODNIGHT

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We have to address the goal scoring problem, though it almost seems like we don't want to. Maupey needs replacing with an out and out striker. He simply isn't good enough in that role. It is continually the only position we always struggle to fill.
We are desparate and sliding into the rekegation zone as a direct result.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
...a side who repeatedly cannot score goals, after 25+ chances game after game, and also repeatedly lose or draw games when restricting opponents to 1 or 2 chances....? Well, we donā€™t deserve to be in this league do we? Itā€™s absolutely incredible how inept we are at finishing. Season after season.

For all those whoā€™ll cite Liverpool result. A) theyā€™re having their worse run of form since 1923 B) arenā€™t our bitterest rivals C) who for 2nd season on trot beaten us at home, without created any otherwise chances. And this time without Zaha too!

Fecking livid tonight doesnā€™t even begin to describe how feeling right now. And yet, itā€™s all so typical Albion. I curse the day I was taken to the Goldstone. Tonightā€™s the sort of night you feel like taking a punt on reincarnation.

Canā€™t bare to watch Potter explain this one. I swear Iā€™ll punch the tele if he says ā€œlearningā€ one more time.

Only read this op and not the rest. Just don't get the "deserved" or "too good to go down" thoughts. We go down or we don't what has deserving to or being good/bad enough got the hell to do with it?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Only read this op and not the rest. Just don't get the "deserved" or "too good to go down" thoughts. We go down or we don't what has deserving to or being good/bad enough got the hell to do with it?!

Missing two penalties yesterday is a good example of missed opportunities and therefore I guess deserving of, if we go down. Still a big if mind! Anyway, itā€™s a often used turn of phrase thatā€™s all. We certainly didnā€™t deserve to come away without at least a point yesterday. Thats not debatable, the ref made a mistake.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Our repeated failure on the pitch, the repeated failure of some of the players and the repeated failure of the manager in continually playing them screams relegation. Whether there are 3 teams worse is another matter.

I don't think the club deserves relegation, but certain players deserve dropping, some deserve a chance to play and show they can deliver and the manager will certainly deserve the sack if he continues as he is because we will go down, and he has not been succesful.

We're not moving forward and we're not apparently learning.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Our repeated failure on the pitch, the repeated failure of some of the players and the repeated failure of the manager in continually playing them screams relegation. Whether there are 3 teams worse is another matter.

I don't think the club deserves relegation, but certain players deserve dropping, some deserve a chance to play and show they can deliver and the manager will certainly deserve the sack if he continues as he is because we will go down, and he has not been succesful.

We're not moving forward and we're not apparently learning.

Thoughts tonight Zeferelly?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Pointless thread. Under what circumstances does a team that hoes down not deserve to go down?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Potter Iā€™m afraid got the tactics completely wrong 2nd half, we need to freshen things up, up front. Sleepwalking towards relegation at present, particularly when Fulham get a result tomorrow.

Ditchling Dyke

Jan 11, 2021
You do really , you failed to sell BW to leeds for Ā£30m , you regularly play with 4 or 5 centre backs , that dosh could have bought you the striker you desperately need

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'd probably enjoy the Championship a lot more than the PL. However, the Championship is a slog where you need to really grind out results. Even Potter's biggest fans would surely accept that grinding out results is not exactly our Graham's strongest suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here