Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
All this happens whilst Arry has a court case against several newspapers, strange that i must change my cynical attitude.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Weren't they supposed to have moved to the US because the British press would hound them but they were safe in the US? She recently said if they were still in the UK she wouldn't be able to take her kids to school without the press following her yet we only rarely see photos of Will & Kate doing just that.
You'd have to ask Harry that. I really think Harry likes being famous in Hollywood. I didn't ask Harry to move. Thank God they are not in Chicago making the traffic even worse.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I don’t mean the Paparrazi, I mean random people in the street. They might not know it was them at the time but an incident like they describe is not going unnoticed by the general public, not somewhere like Manhattan. Everyone and their smartphone would be getting shots of it.

I told you it wouldn't be considered unusual, at least unusual enough to take video.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their £18m Spotify deal has been cancelled “by mutual agreement”.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65924584

Due to increasingly low listener numbers and resulting income for Spotify. The podcasts market is saturated.

I suppose there are only so many times that you can rake go over in-laws coals and praise Serena Williams.

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don’t know a single person who listened to it…

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
It’s a ruse. They’ll have bought some marriage counselling business and 5 months down the line will be selling it by saying how it “Saved their marriage”.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It’s a ruse. They’ll have bought some marriage counselling business and 5 months down the line will be selling it by saying how it “Saved their marriage”.
Or maybe it's just a non-story in the first place and there is no 'trial separation'?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I’m sure it is. That doesn’t make for a post about how they are shameless publicity whores who stop at nothing to get some attention, now does it?
The irony!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Would think a non story. Left UK because media would not leave them alone. Now finding USA media are now questioning what they have to offer apart from wanting to make money. I dont know what media etc is like there but if he starts giving them stick would think will be no different to here.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_1372.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here