Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/01/21

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm watching the strange naked people who don't speak English v Dirty.

Pleas keep up your commentary as I'm sure it's better than anything I could find online :thumbsup:

I put the latest update on the Zaha thread but essentially 2 more tantrums and eyes bulging out - still got Pom poms on his head and looks quite frankly laughable - like he’s done it for a dare - standard dive after 0 contact - not given - then a bad foul that was a clear yellow and boots the ball at their player when he’s waiting to ale resulting free kick. Great viewing. And yes, not only doesn’t want to be there, seems to dislike anyone and everything (including CPFC2010 and their players...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If there’s any justice in the world (Lemar) we will finish above Newcastle. They are dreadful and there’s been a horrendous atmosphere around the club for some time now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If there’s any justice in the world (Lemar) we will finish above Newcastle. They are dreadful and there’s been a horrendous atmosphere around the club for some time now.

Add Burnley and Palarse to that list too - miles better than all 3 at.. well... football...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

225 minutes since their last shot on target and 6 hours without a goal. Wow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here