Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The break up of the UK.

He showed true restraint there tbf , I’d be knocking on every door in (and surrounding area’s) and checking recycle boxes for posh wine until I found you [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best not to get to upset by keyboard warriors, he does not mean it. I’m sure our paths will cross one day.
On a side note,goes to show the cancel culture on NSC, Chinless boy has attempted to get me banished twice in the last week,not only did he suggest I’ve been smashing my 83 year old mothers back gates down, last week he informed me that My wife had been raped on Devils dyke by a Nigerian colleague of his..
Quite the charmer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The break up of the UK.

Best not to get to upset by keyboard warriors, he does not mean it. I’m sure our paths will cross one day.
On a side note,goes to show the cancel culture on NSC, Chinless boy has attempted to get me banished twice in the last,not only did he suggest I’ve been smashing my 83 year old mothers back gates down, last week he informed me that My wife had been raped on Devils dyke by a Nigerian colleague of his..
Quite the charmer.

The Devils Dyke bit, you’re joking right?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The break up of the UK.

The Devils Dyke bit, you’re joking right?

On the Phil Spector thread..
e2fdaaff353fc4d3251526b9f9100ba7.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stand by your beds WZ inbound [emoji23][emoji23]

Wouldn't want to disappoint, sorry for the delay, only just got in :thumbsup:

Another sensible thread into the Bear Pit. Yourself, JCFG/POTG?, Ppf and Baker Lite are all serial winners aren't you :wink:

I wonder if the mod who moved it could let us know which of the Main Board rules it broke ???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Another sensible thread into the Bear Pit. Yourself, JCFG/POTG?, Ppf and Baker Lite are all serial winners aren't you :wink:

I wonder if the mod who moved it could let us know which of the Main Board rules it broke ???

You’re not that disappointed that you need a review surely? [emoji6]

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Incidentally, the Scottish pastafarian family (lowlanders-apparently this is important) are all pro Independence but do not want to join the EU as some sort of backflip "why would we get free of you barstard English only to give up Scots powers to Europe........Free Willy!" ......or something, tbh i lose interest after a bit.
They are not alone in this thinking.

Obviously they are more than entitled to their opinion but I believe they are wrong. As we have heard the heard the same point repeated a number of times by EU-disapprovers, perhaps I may be forgiven for similarly repeating myself...

There is absolutely no comparison between the level of centralised power in the United Kingdom and that in the European Union. As a component of the United Kingdom, England, for example, has no head of state, no army and no parliament. An independent Scotland, like every other member, would be incomparably freer in the European Union than it is now.

Its position would be similar to that of Slovenia for example, which was a region of a nation state (albeit one with looser shackles than the UK) and had no compunction about joining the EU as soon as it was able to.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
you havent taken account of the large proportion of the vaccines that are the £15/dose Pfizer or £25/dose Moderna or other types. they will substantially raise the average. if we're paying av £20 for the remaining 60% (we're not), that would be £3.2bn alone. conclusion - not enough public information to calculate this properly.

The EU is paying €12 (£10.70) for the Pfizer vaccine, and $18 (£13.40) for the Moderna version. If we were getting the same prices as the EU, then you can do a quick "back of fag packet" calculation which shows that we would be paying circa £420m for just under half the total we've bought. Somehow the other half has cost £2.5bn!! There's enough info in the public domain to be sure that we have paid a lot more than the EU. However, as I said, this may prove to be worth it.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

And which posters broke them.

Jan 30, 2008
Wow indeed, [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] you’d ban anyone for that sort of comment, bang out of order and you call yourself a mod!!

Likes to get involved at every opportunity, must be quite frustrating for him on occasions like this :whistle:
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not bad , ten days on the main board before relegation, the usual suspects will be along soon to blame the usual suspects [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stand by your beds WZ inbound [emoji23][emoji23]

And which posters broke them.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here