Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Australia v India

10 off 4

Oh beauty shot

Out! 3 wickets left, 3 runs to get

Big wide but this ain’t limited overs so they get away with it

Hahahaha

Flags at half mast in Vegemite land. If that doesn’t show the power of the IPL, nothing does

Best test series ever, miracle stuff from the young Indian kids

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
First Aussie loss at the Gabba for 33 years
Bowled out for 36 first test
8 first team players out injured
ALL starting bowlers injured

The best away win ever, IMO. I don’t know how they did it but they did, it’s been the cricket equivalent of when Tyson Fury rose from the dead against Wilder :clap2:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Truly outstanding! Fully deserved victory with so many of their players out. Test cricket wins AGAIN! I know there was a flavour of 20/20 about the finish but the format is the true judge of cricket superiority and such matches live long in the memory.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This will go down as one of the best series ever and one of the best team series wins ever, India have 8 first team players out injured.

The relentless pure will to fight from this Indian team has been sensational

It's been a brilliant performance from India after all out for 36 and losing their captain and possibly best batsman.

Commentary was just awful on BT sports. So biased until the match was lost.

Paine wasn't his normal chirpy self was he?

Didn't he say something about wait until the Gabba? Ha! first defeat since 1988. Hope we can beat them there too!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ponting stated earlier in the week a draw was a loss let alone this.

Magnificent from India

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's been a brilliant performance from India after all out for 36 and losing their captain and possibly best batsman.

Commentary was just awful on BT sports. So biased until the match was lost.

Paine wasn't his normal chirpy self was he?

Didn't he say something about wait until the Gabba? Ha! first defeat since 1988. Hope we can beat them there too!

I totally disagree about the commentary, I though they were very fair-minded. They were purring over Pant's batting and saying how much they liked watching him and they, rightly, recognised the effort put in by Pujara (IMO the guy who won them the match - he completely wore down the Aussie attack).

I think Paine is finished as captain, that was a dreadful performance from him. Pujara was key to India but he failed to exert any pressure on him early on. He also ran his fast bowlers into the ground - they'd only just bowled through four sessions in the previous test and had a short turnaround. He needed to use them in short spells but Cummings was still bowling six or seven over stints. Green and Labuschagne bowled just four overs between them with the result that Cummings and Hazlewood were running on empty at the end.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Only just woke to see this.

All i'll say is, let's enjoy our victory in Sri Lanka

Incredible India

Long live test match cricket

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To do it without the greatest batsmen of his generation and their inspirational captain to boot is quite remarkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here