Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Three Sussex born, three through the youth system and the one of the two that didn't come through the youth system was in the first team at 19. Impressive :thumbsup:

Who else was born in Sussex apart from Dunk and Solly?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jeez I assumed Webster was born ooop north - great fact learnt - thanks.

In fact, have I completely made up in my head that he was northern as looking at wiki he really isn’t! :facepalm:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

What I pick out from the video is he looks to a) have excellent timing (some really good tackles in that vid), and b) be very comfortable playing with opposition feet in and around his own feet. That and he seems to have a rather good long range shot, but that really depends on how many shots he's taken to get those highlights.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Indeed, the strongest back FIVE: Hillingdon / Poole / Brighton / Chichester / Eastbourne :clap2:

Eastbourne does sound so much better than Hailsham tbf :lol: we were all born in Eastbourne round this way - the odd muppet in pembury ...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Excellent news - at age 19 GPott has time to work with the lad just like he has with Lamptey
Might this be the Bissouma succession plan evolving?
They both look similar or is MC more of an attacking midfielder and Biss defensive?
Maybe it's the Gross / Lallana succession plan but I doubt we'll be cashing in on either of them any time soon [market value].

Is it just me or are we now beginning to get well stocked with young potential at this club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here