Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How is it ?

We already know that the scouting side identified Dia and Nunez.

So not sure how the scouting side are the part failing.

I’m not the one saying it is. Whatever the reasons for those two transfers not completing, it wasn’t anything to do with a **** up with due diligence, logistics or employment legalities.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I’m not the one saying it is. Whatever the reasons for those two transfers not completing, it wasn’t anything to do with a **** up with due diligence, logistics or employment legalities.

In my humble opinion you’re trying to sell Brighton and Hove Albion to people from another continent who have possibly heard of us from playing FIFA compared to Benfica in relation to Nunez with a big history and champions league football

I’m afraid the big deal ready made striker is a big big challenge for clubs like ours

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Can you claim that as fact then ?

I’m not saying your wrong, but without knowing the reasons for not signing either not sure how you can state opinion as fact.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
In my humble opinion you’re trying to sell Brighton and Hove Albion to people from another continent who have possibly heard of us from playing FIFA compared to Benfica in relation to Nunez with a big history and champions league football

I’m afraid the big deal ready made striker is a big big challenge for clubs like ours

That may have been true once, but now we are becoming established in the Premier League we are likely to become better known to younger generations globally.

According to Wikipedia The Premier League is the most-watched sports league in the world, broadcast in 212 territories to 643 million homes and a potential TV audience of 4.7 billion people.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With any potential transfer there are a multitude of reasons why it might not happen - on either side of the deal and rarely a single factor either. Almost anything on here is most likely to be misinformed speculation and nothing more. From what we’ve heard the club have a whole load of prerequisites for any recruit.....meeting most or all of them would instantly limit the available pool.

Also, anyone who has ever managed teams of people in any kind of work environment knows that recruitment and integration of new people is one of the most difficult parts of a job, and no-one gets it right all the time. Football isn’t any different. FWIW we’re nowhere near the worst - at least when we do make mistakes they’re not on the cost scale of Joelinton or Meyer.

As one of my old CEOs said to me at the start of a major hiring push - it’s still better to have a hole in your team than an asshole in your team.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
That’s down to the scouting side of recruitment. It’s nothing to do with the people that deal with the due diligence and admin side of things once players have been identified.

Both I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I know,lets do a Newcastle and spunk £40 million on another Joelinton type.West Ham are just about to take a hit on Haller,

I would much rather the club took time to sign the right player at the right price.Do we really want to be stuck with another Locadia?

Funny how you only seem to crawl out of your hole when the transfer window is open.

Change the bloody record!!

Listen Frank. You may not like to hear the truth that I am telling you, but... I am entitled to say what I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is he still following us? And are we still following him?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
From what I’ve read/heard the deal is done, but due to quarantine issues it’s a case of ‘when’ not ‘if’.

Has he got to go in to a pound at the airport when he arrives?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Moises Caicedo?

He “liked” the club Instagram post of the Leeds goal so I assume it is still on.

6dda329ba7ede33fbc69426777b17b48.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here