[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I really want this to happen, the videos and everything I read and hear about him, it’s a really exciting signing.

What is interesting watching the videos, like Lamptey really, his entire professional career has been behind closed doors. It will be great for these guys when they can start playing in front of crowds.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Baz and Battipiedi signing announced in The Argus:
"Neither require work permits. Battipiedi has an Italian passport and Baz has a Spanish one."

Taricco had played for West Ham and other English clubs, and came to us from within the EU. Ulloa came from Spain, Bernardo from Gerrmany, Izquierdo from Belgium, Schelotto from Italy, and MacAllister had totted up enough points under the previous system, I believe (unlike Tau, who didn't)................

Edit: And I'm not the only one who had never heard of Rossi-Bianco!

It didn’t matter if they came to us from clubs within the EU they still needed a U.K. work permit unless they had an EU passport, which is why Tao couldn’t join us despite being able to work in Belgium.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If he's already out of Ecuador would he be ok to travel to the U.K?

Is he able to fly from Ecuador to a neutral country, self isolate for whatever period of time is necessary and then fly on to the U.K form there?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Is he able to fly from Ecuador to a neutral country, self isolate for whatever period of time is necessary and then fly on to the U.K form there?

He may have already travelled or what you suggest may be an option. In either case it will not prevent us signing him but may prevent him coming over to the UK soon (or Belgium if the USG rumour has any substance).

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

The Transport Secretary (none other) has confirmed this morning that anyone in South or Central America can get to the UK by first flying to the US. It seems simple enough!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You'd have to change from Ecuador. Usually the option would be US, Madrid, Amsterdam. I wonder if changing in the US counts? Seems a bit daft.
And it's gonna be a right old bloody faff for him to get here, you'd think.

Last edited:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The main focus is agreeing terms and Moises becoming an Albion player. When and how we get him to the UK is a secondary concern, which I’m sure will be resolved. Maybe we could hire one of those cruise ships sitting in the channel.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
[tweet]1349574263980908550[/tweet]

Not sure if this has been posted yet from yesterday, still going.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Right. That’s it. I am in panic mode. Announce it at 5pm or it won’t happen and I will weep all night until we smash Leeds.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
[tweet]1349574263980908550[/tweet]

Not sure if this has been posted yet from yesterday, still going.

The transfer is still alive and well, it’s just frustrating that it’s not quite done yet. The longer we’re in limbo, the higher the anxiety about it not happening builds.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
png-transparent-cartoon-character-illustration-panic-attack-panic-disorder-anxiety-fear-futurama.png

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I can report that a twin engined private jet landed at Shoreham Airport about an hour ago

I would like to add I am not ITK and that I have absolutely no idea who was on the flight other than a pilot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports