Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] COVIDIOTS hot spots

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There's no arguing with the anti-vaxxer I know. You can point out how they are misreading statistics or how facts are being misrepresented by the idiots they follow but that's all just part of the conspiracy. It's a self fulfilling denial loop where every counter argument only proves their point. The sad thing is that they, and I suspect a few others, are mentally vulnerable and have been manipulated into a position that puts their health at risk. It should be criminal.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Shocking scenes at MK. Shame the police didn't see fit to turn up to protect our NHS workers and volunteers from the abuse and intimidation. They deserve much better protection.

I concede that the conspiracy theorists are just too thick to see the clear and obvious benefits of vaccination and I could never advocate forced vaccination so what can we do? I saw a snippet on tv that one country now gives a free shag with every vaccination. In all seriousness, all we can do is punish the vaccine dodgers by limiting their access to travel, entertainments, hospitality and even shops. Yup, it has come to that.

If you dont want the vaccine, that's your choice but you stay indoors. You don't get access to the nice things until you have had the three jabs. There isn't another way and these selfish ****wits can't be allowed to clog up our NHS beds needed by others in desperate need.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Seems to me there are probably two groups of anti-vaxxers , those who can't be bothered and those who think there is a conspiracy going on. I have no idea of of the numbers of each but i would say that the majority are the former and more persuadable without result to force.

So if you focus on the hard line anti-vaxxers at what point to you accept the need to be forceful , if the numbers of deaths was 200k a year , 300k, a million ? If we were getting anywhere near the million the society that we know would have fallen apart and with it all democratic values and there would be either a government backed by the military and/ or the police imposing martial law or anarchy.

People could argue - why now when deaths from COVID are reduced. Well you could argue that whilst focussing on the rights of individuals to not be jabbed you are ignoring the rights of over a 1000 people a week who are dying prematurely. The stronger argument for me is the NHS is in a worse situation than it has ever been - 6 million delayed procedures many of which will directly affect people's quality of life and in some will result in their deaths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here