• Yes

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
As did one of our "supporters" at the Chelsea game, before we get too high and mighty.

One - yes one... Stop trying to defend the indefensible FFS - was that ONE person booing?

We just have to accept there are some people in some locations whose behaviour we shouldn't be surprised about...

And the "some of my black friends were Millwall fans" is just smoke and mirrors. For what ever historical reason, that club (along with others) draws in the dregs of society - the vocal minority as usual will ruin it for the silent majority.

I feel sorry for anyone connected to that club that has tried to drag some of their Neanderthal fans out of the dark ages!

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One - yes one... Stop trying to defend the indefensible FFS

We just have to accept there are some people in some locations whose behaviour we shouldn't be surprised about...
I would very much you like to apologise for accusing me of defending anything. I was pointing out, QUITE CLEARLY, that we need to get out own house in order.

EDIT - to add. I am ******* fuming at you.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
You have to be incredibly thick to think booing at taking the knee is anything other than a terrible idea. That goes for the Albion fan who did it and the Millwall fans. Of course there's an argument that perhaps it's time to take the movement in another direction but booing just makes you look like a racist knob.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Also it's an easy and cowardly thing to do from behind a mask.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I sometimes wonder how much of what they do is because they like to keep up the pretence that they're a bunch of dicks and how much of it is because they actually are dicks

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A few booing at West Ham but the referee blew his whistle quickly to end the time spent on one knee.
I think it sounded worse than it was because some West Ham fans were reacting in disapproval to those booing.

Moving forward it will be interesting to see if the FPL and EFL keep up the event at each game. They're now in a bit of a no win situation. I hope they stick with it.

Chelsea v Leeds next.......

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I forgot that our former Coca Cola Kid Colin Kazim-Richards plays for Derby.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hardly a hijacking. I’d say the booers are racist morons. I’d be mortified if I was a (decent) Millwall fan.

Micah Richards & Ian Wright both said similar on FinalScore, the latter having played for Millwall for a few months in his career.

Millwall, as a club, has worked hard to rid itself of the racist thuggish reputation but some fans are determined to carry on.
Even with masks on, you can’t boo without moving your chin, so cctv should identify them, and ban them for life.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One - yes one... Stop trying to defend the indefensible FFS - was that ONE person booing?

And the "some of my black friends were Millwall fans" is just smoke and mirrors. For what ever historical reason, that club (along with others) draws in the dregs of society - the vocal minority as usual will ruin it for the silent majority.

I feel sorry for anyone connected to that club that has tried to drag some of their Neanderthal fans out of the dark ages!

I am not :censored: around. Either back up your libellous statement that I am defending racists or retract it. I have been posting on the various forms of this board for well over 20 years and this is far and away the most annoyed anyone has ever made me. You just have to look a few posts down on this very thread. Or look at the Chelsea thread to see it was me that called out the person who did it at the Chelsea game, Or the multiple times I have called out Goldstone amongst others for his bigotry. I am genuinely steaming right now.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not sure most of them actually give a ****. Think a large part of it is club identity, they want to be the bad guys and BLM is the easiest target atm.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I am not :censored: around. Either back up your libellous statement that I am defending racists or retract it. I have been posting on the various forms of this board for well over 20 years and this is far and away the most annoyed anyone has ever made me. You just have to look a few posts down on this very thread. Or look at the Chelsea thread to see it was me that called out the person who did it at the Chelsea game, Or the multiple times I have called out Goldstone amongst others for his bigotry. I am genuinely steaming right now.

Good, maybe you will look back on your whataboutery comment on one person booing at the Chelsea game!

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Not condoning it anyway (before I’m called a gammon) but I think Millwall were an easy target, whether you like it or not once fans are back in numbers (not with 2k but once we get large numbers) I expect the taking the knee will be over. I even heard noise (not booing) during the reading forest game when they did it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So easy for Millwall to show positive anti-discriminatory intent and simply ban all those attending today from future games. Bet they won’t

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I obviously don't agree with their actions in any way, but a lifetime ban for booing would be incredibly harsh.

Lifetime bans in general is a bad concept. People are able to change and should be given opportunities and incitaments to rethink their behaviour. Society should be forgiving.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sorry, have I missed a post in this thread?
It is very, very simple. When I raised the moron at the Chelsea game, the thread that followed contained more than its fair share of apologists. Now it is Millwall and not Albion, people are piling in. It was very, very clear from my post, my post a few down and my entire posting history, that I a feel it is an issue we as a club and fans have dealt with badly and need to get our own house in order rather than seeing it as another clubs problem. Because of this, you accused me of defending racists. When asked to retract, you used your buzzword of choice and doubled down. Ergo - you are beneath contempt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here