Would you Boo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As did one of our "supporters" at the Chelsea game, before we get too high and mighty.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Oh dear, that's very sad.
I was expecting it to be the odd knuckle dragger, but when you listen to the video it sounds like a very large part of the crowd.
I would now hope that organisations back the Black Lives Matter campaign even more.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Whilst I would never try and defend Millwall fans, I would like to know why they did boo.

Was it because they are racist morons or is it because they are annoyed at football being hijacked for other purposes?
For the record, I am a bit frustrated at football being used for other messages but I would never boo as I want all BLM messages to be positive.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s started to lose its meaning now, players are half kneeling whilst laughing and giggling with their team mates. I get it’s a symbolic gesture that will go down in football history as part of a movement but next time you can, really watch what the players do when they take a knee.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Could see this coming a mile off. The excuses are already all over Twitter banging on about not supporting thugs who deface statues and want to defund the police. When all they are doing, as far as nearly everyone watching will see, is booing a campaign against racism. And in a lot of cases, that is probably what they are doing and just trotting out the excuse as a get out.

You can't boo in a nuanced way.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How many there? 2k? wonderful atmosphere before that diabolical show of negative support. Whats even more disturbing is the volume of booing, its not a few supporters but a fair percentage of those attending. They may not agree with the sentiment of the 'knee' but do they have to drag the club through a storm of controversy yet again?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta feel sorry for the club.

Out of all their fans.
They only allow 2000.
Yet they managed to find some racists.

What are the chances...

...oh.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Whilst I would never try and defend Millwall fans, I would like to know why they did boo.

Was it because they are racist morons or is it because they are annoyed at football being hijacked for other purposes?
For the record, I am a bit frustrated at football being used for other messages but I would never boo as I want all BLM messages to be positive.

I think we all know the answer to that one.
Millwall undoubtedly have some excellent supporters, but a large number of them have once again let the club down today.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Hardly a hijacking. I’d say the booers are racist morons. I’d be mortified if I was a (decent) Millwall fan.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Are clubs doing enough to eradicate this? I'm 60 so things that were 'ok' to say back in the 70's are certainly not now. Problem is, the racists are not my age. They're young, moronic little cretins who should cost their clubs a points deduction

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
As a football fan I'm pretty mortified. You don't need to be a Millwall fan to be mortified by it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No surprise to anyone who has ever taken a look at any of their message boards.
Consistently the worst postings of any support I’ve seen.

And it is the majority, not the minority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here