Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour has suspended former leader Jeremy Corbyn

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What apart from any non-tory view being dumped in the bear pit, racists and nazis not being banned and being called "a ****' by a mod for suggesting the NHS is funded?

As someone neutral - I really dont give a shit about who of Boris or Kermit rules your country - I'd say you are pretty dead wrong on this one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Isn't it stuff like this that takes reasonable debates into the bear pit mate? I voted Tory for reasons I've defined, I don't think it's helpful calling millions and millions of people *****.

Fair enough. But what should I call them though?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The electorate.

As Johnson senior said, the electorate are idiots.

Besides, I was just have a banter with [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]. He likes a banter. I’m new to this malarkey but I think I got it right?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Fair enough. Not all Tories are selfish or stupid c**ts, some are just c**ts.

This is insulting, aggressive and hateful.

Therefore not qualifying as banter. Put it in the hate speech box.

I now look forward to [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] explaining the reason he supports Boris Johnson. Something tells me it won’t be broad and/or deep but I’m happy to be wrong.

This is closer to banter, but more work needed, as there is a consistent theme and it leads to insult to the person you're aiming it at. More creativity needed.

As Johnson senior said, the electorate are idiots.

Besides, I was just have a banter with [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]. He likes a banter. I’m new to this malarkey but I think I got it right?

Banter is good for the soul in these times, but it needs to be gentle, and if you give it, you have to be able to take it.

I suspect you prefer to give.

Whoops, a bit of banter, get it???

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
20230215_203957.png

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I would expect they would vote for Corbyn as an independent , Corbyn is all about protest politics and has voted against his own party over 600 times , probably would’ve tried to deselect him themselves if they wanted a Labour government but they seem to love him

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I hope he does stand as an independent and that it results in Islington North being one of the only constituencies in London after the GE with a Tory MP.

And then he can sit in the park shouting at ducks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here