Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
White privelege

a millennial concept , is it white privelege to study a particular set of subjects , obtain an appropriate education and qualify in a certain field of expertise that makes you a potentially attractive proposition to embark on a self funded immigration to a rapidly developing country ..? As opposed to fleeing a tragic , war torn situation , making your way thousands of km's through numerous different countries to be thrown in a rubber dinghy in the small hours of the morning and told to head west north west ....??

comparing self funded , invited immigration with the current situation in Western Europe is a crock ......FYI there are PLENTY of black and and Indian lads from England out here in Aus. that have followed a similar path to mine over the last 15 years or so .

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Er4AjZPXAAEkz0X.jpeg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You looking for some pointers for when you go up?

After our* glorious win can't we just all agree that accepting a sustainable number of refugees fleeing from desperate situations is a positive but people that travel across numerous safe countries are in most cases no longer refugees but economic migrants?

*Our = BHA supporters in case non-Brighton fans are confused

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
After our* glorious win can't we just all agree that accepting a sustainable number of refugees fleeing from desperate situations is a positive but people that travel across numerous safe countries are in most cases no longer refugees but economic migrants?

Haha! Owned. Night!

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

so how would they get here?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
a millennial concept , is it white privelege to study a particular set of subjects , obtain an appropriate education and qualify in a certain field of expertise that makes you a potentially attractive proposition to embark on a self funded immigration to a rapidly developing country ..? As opposed to fleeing a tragic , war torn situation , making your way thousands of km's through numerous different countries to be thrown in a rubber dinghy in the small hours of the morning and told to head west north west ....??

comparing self funded , invited immigration with the current situation in Western Europe is a crock ......FYI there are PLENTY of black and and Indian lads from England out here in Aus. that have followed a similar path to mine over the last 15 years or so .

Why wouldn’t there be?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is this a thread full of Nibbles chat up lines?...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t worry, I’ve been faithful while you’ve been enjoying your latest ban. Besides, all your other accounts have been keeping an eye on me ;-)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I got as far as the caller complaining about asylum seekers being given food. What a vile collection of people. Each post of yours reveals a little bit more about you. Not that your username, Das Reich doesn't tell us everything. Grubby little racist.

I think Bellfield is just a parody act

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports