Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Halloween

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Saved me £20 and a night of pretending not to be in , absolute **** tradition better left to the weirdo's across the pond .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
sketch-1603226900866.png

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've set the fire hose to maximum for any trick or treaters.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
My Halloween Quiz Night tables of 8 are moving now.
Just a couple of weeks to go and just 3 left out of the 16 available, should be a great night.
A lot of prep work to do, but it is appreciated.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Halloween banned in Wales.

:nono:

Not banned but hugely discouraged. Some in my area (tier 1) have arranged for cleaning stations around the street and 'grab and go' bags for trick or treaters (which include santisier and face masks, cleaning wipes as well as usual sweets).

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
My Halloween Quiz Night tables of 8 are moving now.
Just a couple of weeks to go and just 3 left out of the 16 available, should be a great night.
A lot of prep work to do, but it is appreciated.

Sounds likeyou are preparing for a digital halloween, great work.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Does anyone know if supermarkets etc are doing large pumpkins? Picked up a couple last weekend and rhe selection was pretty underwhelming. Even the ones marked 'large' were undersized and often on the turn.

Just to give context I carve for friends and family each year and need a couple decent sized ones. If anyone has seen any large/monster ones being sold I'd appreciate knowing where. Thanks!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
It might be off in Wales but Halloween is ON in England. :clap:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/13027862/trick-or-treating-rules-halloween-lockdown/

Some guidance to ensure a covid secure trick or treating season and Me and Mrs Crodo are doing covid goody bags with hand sanitizer, wipes and face masks instead of sweets, plus providing a cleaning station at the end of our drive.

What responsible parent in their right might would allow their kids to go house to house during a pandemic?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Does anyone know if supermarkets etc are doing large pumpkins? Picked up a couple last weekend and rhe selection was pretty underwhelming. Even the ones marked 'large' were undersized and often on the turn.

Just to give context I carve for friends and family each year and need a couple decent sized ones. If anyone has seen any large/monster ones being sold I'd appreciate knowing where. Thanks!

These big enough ?

You have to collect though Ci Hui Jie Farm Dongxihu Qu, Wuhan Shi, Hubei Sheng, Wuhan

Attachments

• giant-pumpkin-changchun-china.jpg
    giant-pumpkin-changchun-china.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 53

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

My family came home yesterday with a large PYO one from Tulleys Farm - https://www.pumpkinfarm.co.uk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What responsible parent in their right might would allow their kids to go house to house during a pandemic?

What's the problem if precautions are taken? Grab and go bags, covid items in goody bags as well as sweets, masks worn (goes without saying on Halloween), cleaning stations provided etc

Kids have had a tumultuous year, let's give them something fun to enjoy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1322244378069504001[/tweet]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy Halloween everyone.

:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports