Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Haydon Roberts - new 3 year deal and loaned to Rochdale

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
well, that all seems to be in order.

next question, why are you such a miserable, old ****?

Could be 'cos I've just realised how much of my life I've wasted watching BHA ???

On a happier note for us all, looks like we might have found one of the relegation candidates already this lunchtime :smile:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Could be 'cos I've just realised how much of my life I've wasted watching BHA ???

On a happier note for us all, looks like we might have found one of the relegation candidates already this lunchtime :smile:

No sensible or constructive posts in you then....

Case closed... be off with you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's been playing in a 6-a-side league on Sunday evenings in Hove Park, which seems a pretty stupid thing for a professional footballer to do.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am imagine his dad is advising him.....to refuse a new contract and go to Leeds. They have God as their coach

His Dad is a **** then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

And after Leeds v Fulham we have the other two. Magnificent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hopefully the lad will see sense and sign a new deal.

A year out on loan is what he needs at a good level.

Then he can push 1st team next year... who knows we may well have an opening at centre half next summer....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully the lad will see sense and sign a new deal.

A year out on loan is what he needs at a good level.

Then he can push 1st team next year... who knows we may well have an opening at centre half next summer....

I’m not sure that the people advising him are keen on loans judging by their output on Twitter. I think they want him straight into the first team.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I’m not sure that the people advising him are keen on loans judging by their output on Twitter. I think they want him straight into the first team.

He wont go into a premier league front 11 now whoever he goes too.

A decent championship loan is what needs like Mollumby last season. then come back and as I say we will probably have a gaping hold in the middle of defence he can push for.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
His Dad is a **** then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reported this post. Someone posts they imagine his dad is doing something and this is your response.

You seem totally incapable of acting like an adult and I personally have had enough of your childish trolling.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just reported this post. Someone posts they imagine his dad is doing something and this is your response.

You seem totally incapable of acting like an adult and I personally have had enough of your childish trolling.

He won't be able to reply for a while.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Albion will tell suitors highly-rated defender Haydon Roberts is not available – to buy or take on loan.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18736348.albion-plan-keep-leeds-target-haydon-roberts/

[MENTION=12534]leeds[/MENTION]

mqdefault.jpg

As if we would ever loan Leeds a player again anyway after their classless behavior over White.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I’d hope the club would tell Leeds to do one on principle after the way they behaved over the agreement the 2 clubs had over BW being a loan with no option to buy. The way they publicly pursued him when we’d made it clear there was no deal should mean they should get short shrift in the future

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I’d hope the club would tell Leeds to do one on principle after the way they behaved over the agreement the 2 clubs had over BW being a loan with no option to buy. The way they publicly pursued him when we’d made it clear there was no deal should mean they should get short shrift in the future

Absolutely correct.
The public negotiations, with 'local heroes' (e.g. the overrated, arrogant Noel Whelan) weighing in was absolutely disgraceful. Likewise the emotional pressure put on BW and the frenzy they stirred up amongst some of their fans was an example of worst practice in doing football business.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Absolutely correct.
The public negotiations, with 'local heroes' (e.g. the overrated, arrogant Noel Whelan) weighing in was absolutely disgraceful. Likewise the emotional pressure put on BW and the frenzy they stirred up amongst some of their fans was an example of worst practice in doing football business.

But in a weird way it is quite flattering - makes them look a bit sad desperately trying to hang onto our coat-tails.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
We must be pretty confident he'll sign a new contract (or had already signed one) if we're rejecting any offers - or are the rules different for U23s? I thought the situation was that they could still walk away, but with a tribunal setting a fee for whoever they subsequently sign with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here