Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Question of Sport revamp

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apparently Sue B, Tuffers and Matt Dawson getting the gooner as part of a revamp for the shows 50th anniversary.

Did catch a bit the other day and I thought it was all a little bit dated so maybe a change would be good.

New host, Richard Osman? A big football and a huge sporting knowledge.

Team captains, they will clearly want to tick some boxes, but hopefully they don’t go too left field?

Maybe Ian Wright and Rebecca Addlington would appeal to the majority of viewers?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Haven't watched it for many years but can't believe that Sue Barker had been in the seat for 24 years
Although I like Tufnell and Dawson, definitely time for a change as they been stale and repetitive for a long time so needed a revamp

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Apparently Sue B, Tuffers and Matt Dawson getting the gooner as part of a revamp for the shows 50th anniversary.

Did catch a bit the other day and I thought it was all a little bit dated so maybe a change would be good.

Team captains, they will clearly want to tick some boxes, but hopefully they don’t go too left field?

Maybe Ian Wright and Rebecca Addlington would appeal to the majority of viewers?

Good call! But if it comes out anywhere near that sensible I will be shocked. Expect Jessica Eniss-Hill as a minimum.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
They’re still going? Blimey! Haven’t watched for years. Amazed to see Tuffers and Dawson are still there with Sue. Enjoyed it when I was younger tbh.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Richard Osman?

Feck off, smug git (Osman not Harty)

I like Tuffers and Sue Barker not so much Matt Dawson

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Needs to be female host and captains plus BAME to meet new quotas.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Who's that ex England women's player that's on everything at the moment? Bound to be captain.

Alex Scott...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This. It's like a parlour game from 1954

Have you seen any parlour games from 1954? It’s the year after I was born and I’m getting on a bit.

Seeing as she seems to be on every single programme on TV lately, I'll go for Alex Scott as host and both team captains.

Ellie Simmonds would tick a few boxes

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who's that ex England women's player that's on everything at the moment? Bound to be captain.

Alex Scott...

No - it will be hosted by Rylan and Alec Scott will be team captain along with Brendan O'Carroll.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’d like to see Nicola Adams involved somehow. Either a skipper or the presenter.

Lovely personality, and if anyone gave her grief, she could bash them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here