Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
prrrrfffffft......ok mate , yeah kick a bloke while he's down , one of my nephews has a kid in TW well i say kid , 22 yrs old , daft as a brush , has not and will not study or get a job , living with a 38 yr old tg thing in a 3rd story flat in Rusthall.......thank god my parents aren't around to have to get their heads round this shit.

What's a "tg thing"?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People who think England’s cities are becoming “cesspits” might want to take a closer look at Tory government cuts rather than continuing to blame foreigners, “the Islamification of London” and a Muslim mayor of Pakistani descent who was outspoken about his desire to remain in the EU and stood up to Trump. You have fallen for the oldest trick in the Tory book.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I had a little scan down that Twitter link. I don’t do Twitter, although it can be a force for good. It came as no surprise to me that your feed is made up almost entirely of curmudgeonly old nationalists with the odd full on racist thrown in for good measure. It’s also quite interesting to see where you get your questionable opinions from. I feel very sorry for you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I had a little scan down that Twitter link. I don’t do Twitter, although it can be a force for good. It came as no surprise to me that your feed is made up almost entirely of curmudgeonly old nationalists with the odd full on racist thrown in for good measure. It’s also quite interesting to see where you get your questionable opinions from. I feel very sorry for you.

Don’t feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the poor lad that had his whole life ahead of him.
The crime he is supposed to have committed? Being gay. This is the 21st century FFS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the poor lad that had his whole life ahead of him.
The crime he is supposed to have committed? Being gay. This is the 21st century FFS.

I feel sorry for both of you. For very different reasons.

NB, with your obvious compassion for the gay community you must have been proud of the Mayor of London for tirelessly standing up for gay marriage rights?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Inappropriate for who , Rugby fans ?
Regards
DF

I had similar feelings when you were no longer allowed to call yourself after a particularly brutal Nazi fighting unit that almost scuppered the Normandy landings. PC gone mad.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you really are way too judgemental.

No, not with that nasty little c*nt. I remember you were taken in by his post at the time. He knows exactly what he's doing, which makes him far more dangerous than a simpleton who thinks calling himself Das Reich is a good giggle.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well, a few of the boards’ racists showing their true colours. What a grim thread. Full of racist hate and bile. Is this really what NSC has become? What a great, great shame.
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

Racist fools. Each and every one of you. Shameful.
And the mods should be ashamed too.

TTFN
TC

Quick question for you The Clamp.

Can you provide any evidence that I’m a racist?

Defame.

transitive verb. 1 law : to harm the reputation of by communicating false statements about : to harm the reputation of by libel (see libel entry 1 sense 2a) or slander (see slander entry 2 sense 2) defamed her character. 2 archaic : accuse defamed of witchcraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Quick question for you The Clamp.

Can you provide any evidence that I’m a racist?

Defame.

transitive verb. 1 law : to harm the reputation of by communicating false statements about : to harm the reputation of by libel (see libel entry 1 sense 2a) or slander (see slander entry 2 sense 2) defamed her character. 2 archaic : accuse defamed of witchcraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You voted for Brexit...
That in The claps eyes makes you racist. A thoroughly spiteful little weasel.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You voted for Brexit...
That in The claps eyes makes you racist. A thoroughly spiteful little weasel.

It’s okay, now I know this is just Matelot banter I shan’t take it personally :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here