Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu..._in_charge_most_voters_don_t_think_it_s_biden

Who’s In Charge? Most Voters Don’t Think It’s Biden

Friday, August 20, 2021

A majority of voters don’t think President Joe Biden is mentally and physically capable of doing his job, and suspect the White House is actually being run by others.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 39% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Biden is really doing the job of president – that’s down from 47% in March. A majority of voter (51%) now say others are making decisions for Biden behind the scenes. Another 10% are not sure.

Yes but a majority of Americans believe Jesus walks among them and that god created the earth in 7 days, 6,000 years ago.

Just because people have opinions doesn't mean they are correct.

Anyway, does it matter? The Gipper, America's greatest ever president, is said to barely have had a clue what was going on and his whole show was run by his 'team'.

Beware confirmation bias when reading the opinions of others :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Alex Wickham [MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]wickham
Huge story… leaked memo shows Biden promised Boris Johnson and G7 leaders in June that the US would maintain enough of a security presence in Afghanistan that they would keep Kabul safe — then failed to keep that commitment

He just forgot...

I'd apreciate a link to this story :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-predicted-Joe-Biden-lead-America-crisis.html

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama.

Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The document was first made public in 2012 but has been brought back to light and given new significance amid the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan that has gifted the country back to the Taliban.

Do you have a credible link to the source? Unfortunately the Daily Mail, the paper that invited the English to embrace Hitler, back in the 30s, does not have a great track record when it comes to investigative journalism or, indeed, judgement.

You seem to be a man on a mission though, when it comes to the neurodegeneration of Biden. I admire your zeal.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-trouble-for-democrats-in-congress/ar-AANHHsx

It seems the honeymoon and get out of jail free card of "but at least he isn't the bad orange man" has ran out after 8 months in office. Bidens approval ratings are in freefall given the disastrous Afghanistan pull out and total inability to bring about a togetherness to get vaccines in most of the general publics arms. I wonder if it has anything to do with his election campaign and media casting doubt on vaccines just before the election?

Bold opinion, does anyone else think its time to stop letting really old out of touch people run countries? Just me?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-trouble-for-democrats-in-congress/ar-AANHHsx

It seems the honeymoon and get out of jail free card of "but at least he isn't the bad orange man" has ran out after 8 months in office. Bidens approval ratings are in freefall given the disastrous Afghanistan pull out and total inability to bring about a togetherness to get vaccines in most of the general publics arms. I wonder if it has anything to do with his election campaign and media casting doubt on vaccines just before the election?

Bold opinion, does anyone else think its time to stop letting really old out of touch people run countries? Just me?

Not a fan of democracy, then? ???

Who do you propose to administer the letting? The Pentagon? Jimmy Swaggart? Jay Sekulow?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not a fan of democracy, then? ???

Who do you propose to administer the letting? The Pentagon? Jimmy Swaggart? Jay Sekulow?

Of course I am a fan of democracy but if you think the US is a democracy then I don't know what to tell you, they are quite clearly an Oligarchy and have been for a long time. Do you think it is undemocratic to ban anyone under the age of 35 to run for President?

When your 4 most popular candidates in a primary are 77, 78, 71 and 78 then I feel there is something seriously wrong with that setup. I would suggest they're not best placed to deal with the huge issues in our future, given none of them will be there to see it. Joe Biden has been having to take a driving test every other year for over a decade in his home state because he's too old to be trusted to drive, but he can be President for 4 years with no worries? Do you not see how mental that is?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's a job for Ted Lasso if I ever saw one.

Ready and waiting…

A691BA97-E5CD-4625-9CDA-8362BD761AA6.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here