Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's ok, its natural selection.

It's a really deranged way to think honestly. Do I have any sympathy for those not getting vaccinated and getting ill and possibly passing away? No I don't, I have no sympathy, they know the risks or they've been brainwashed by disgusting people spreading propaganda. I certainly won't be cheering it on or seeing it as a good thing though, that's just vile, and a sign of a proper sociopath/fanaticism/extremist, genuinely you should find a professional to chat to, it's not healthy.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
"hahaha people I disagree with are dying this is great news". What a psychopath opinion, get help.

It's a really deranged way to think honestly. Do I have any sympathy for those not getting vaccinated and getting ill and possibly passing away? No I don't, I have no sympathy, they know the risks or they've been brainwashed by disgusting people spreading propaganda. I certainly won't be cheering it on or seeing it as a good thing though, that's just vile, and a sign of a proper sociopath/fanaticism/extremist, genuinely you should find a professional to chat to, it's not healthy.

Very noble.

Also, The Viper:

McCanns are laughing all the way to the bank.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This is my view as a hugely pro Biden-Harris person (in part simply because they weren’t Trump). I also lean heavily to the Democrats.

I think Biden’s been hopeless on two huge issues.

1. Covid - relentlessly blocking Canadians (by land entry) and Europeans from entering the US, whilst for months not having such a policy with Mexico. The former have far better Covid metrics, whilst Mexico has had awful numbers. Completely irrational and rigid.

2. Afghanistan - his sudden, unilateral decision to pull out and equally quick execution of that, has directly led to chaos and deaths. Afghans who were part of the administration, secular academics etc left behind in huge numbers, will now fear for their lives. Brainless from Biden, a lack of planning.

He’s coming across as arrogant, unlistening, lacking in common sense. Traits shared with Trump.

My views follow in line with you

However -

Countries with terrorists running around and Russia - not banned

U.K. - Banned

He is in charge so the buck stops with him over the withdrawal as well.

He has completely lost it.

Maybe we should have hoped for more than just not being trump.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Very noble.

Also, The Viper:

Oh man how can I come back from that? Cheering and laughing about people dying from Covid and having an opinion that the McCanns are shady as shit over the disappearance of their daughter and are making loads of money off of it (which they have and are) is EXACTLY the same.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
the McCanns are shady as shit over the disappearance of their daughter and are making loads of money off of it (which they have and are)

There you go people, THE VIPER says it's true, therefore it must be.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There you go people, THE VIPER says it's true, therefore it must be.

I love that you cut that quote down because if you'd gone a few words back you'd have had to include me saying it was (verbatim) my opinion. Amazing. Why are you here? Do you have anything to contribute about Joe Biden, the current President of the US? I was told to post about Joe Biden in the Biden thread, I have, and now people are upset.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I love that you cut that quote down because if you'd gone a few words back you'd have had to include me saying it was (verbatim) my opinion. Amazing. Why are you here? Do you have anything to contribute about Joe Biden, the current President of the US? I was told to post about Joe Biden in the Biden thread, I have, and now people are upset.

"Which they have and they are"

Not my words chum, THE VIPER's. "They are" sounds like David Brent.

Assume you don't have kids. Or a slither of empathy for people who find themselves in the very worst of nightmares.

But you carry on calling other people psychopaths :thumbsup:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-predicted-Joe-Biden-lead-America-crisis.html

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama.

Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The document was first made public in 2012 but has been brought back to light and given new significance amid the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan that has gifted the country back to the Taliban.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Alex Wickham [MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]wickham
Huge story… leaked memo shows Biden promised Boris Johnson and G7 leaders in June that the US would maintain enough of a security presence in Afghanistan that they would keep Kabul safe — then failed to keep that commitment

He just forgot...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Alex Wickham [MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]wickham
Huge story… leaked memo shows Biden promised Boris Johnson and G7 leaders in June that the US would maintain enough of a security presence in Afghanistan that they would keep Kabul safe — then failed to keep that commitment

He just forgot...

Probably Macron groping his April that made him forget..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu..._in_charge_most_voters_don_t_think_it_s_biden

Who’s In Charge? Most Voters Don’t Think It’s Biden

Friday, August 20, 2021

A majority of voters don’t think President Joe Biden is mentally and physically capable of doing his job, and suspect the White House is actually being run by others.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 39% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Biden is really doing the job of president – that’s down from 47% in March. A majority of voter (51%) now say others are making decisions for Biden behind the scenes. Another 10% are not sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here