Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolás González

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Spurs, Juventus and THE Leeds United after him now according to The Athletic.

Sorry Mourinho and Pirlo, large European clubs you might be, but you’re clearly wasting your time getting involved in this one.

Alexis obviously didn’t do enough to convince him on his little trip to Brighton though then!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mail On Line rehashing this.

I'll not supply the link cos well...

...it's the Mail On Line.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mail On Line rehashing this.

I'll not supply the link cos well...

...it's the Mail On Line.

Is this the Alexis friend one? I can’t remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now I reviewed all the new available science I believe this rumour has considerably more credibility:-

36 - strong, double Z is a bold move.

When he was born Pakistan first tested medium range missiles that could reach India, and Tammy Wynett died.

That could with some polishing up, but added to 36 and an excellent head of hair, I'm giving this deal a :thumbsup:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Now I reviewed all the new available science I believe this rumour has considerably more credibility:-

36 - strong, double Z is a bold move.

When he was born Pakistan first tested medium range missiles that could reach India, and Tammy Wynett died.

That could with some polishing up, but added to 36 and an excellent head of hair, I'm giving this deal a :thumbsup:

No wag update? You’re slipping matey!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No wag update? You’re slipping matey!

Not my fred, that kind of must need info would have been page #1 post #1 had the news come from Stat Towers.

I have no idea why [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] even entertains these chancers.
If I had my way I'd remove all the wannabes from NSC until they learned the template.

and shoot them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's a 2021 video that makes lots of references to York City, I know not why.

Oh and in the Mail On Line rehash, they reference the Albion wanting him for £10m but wouldn't reach the £16m asking price.

Now I know this is very Dommy Cum-Cum (dismissing the liar until he says something you agree with) but:-

Classic Brighton. :lol:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Google Translate:

Brighton returned to the charge for Nicolás González. There are negotiations and the English for now reach € 18M of the 25 that Stuttgart wants.

If there's anything in this, we're a long way off their valuation still in that case.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
On a serious note, there does seem to be some smoke with this one. We’ve been linked with him a few times now, he came over to England for chats with MacAllister (seems a long way to come just for a game of FIFA)…

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Google Translate:

Brighton���� returned to the charge for Nicolás González����. There are negotiations and the English for now reach € 18M of the 25 that Stuttgart wants.

If there's anything in this, we're a long way off their valuation still in that case.

Sounds about right for us and negotiations. We are always a hardball team to negotiate with..Trouble is sometimes we lose out because of it...However, we have also been known to get a player second time round so fingers crossed...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Google Translate:

Brighton���� returned to the charge for Nicolás González����. There are negotiations and the English for now reach € 18M of the 25 that Stuttgart wants.

Don’t agree - think that’s pretty close - meet somewhere in middle or add a number of clauses in. If that’s all true of course. I did find it odd he came over to England in a pandemic to see Alexis so did always think there was something in this one - fingers crossed. I think he scored from the half way line in a friendly last summer so in my book, he’d good :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here