Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I think out of all the random foreign punts we've been linked with, this is the one that excites me the most.

16 goals isn't a bad return for a team as defensive as Almeria, and the league itself is pretty void of attacking teams. You've got to have something about you to get a Uruguay cap, especially as a striker. Tall, fast & a good age. Sounds perfect for what we need.

This

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Obviously we're checking out costs involved from the Clubs where we're linked with a Striker. Nunez, Dia, Watkins and Edouard (so far) have been linked. I guess once they've got all of the figures for each Striker then they'll discuss which one (or two if Connolly goes out on loan) to go for!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Obviously we're checking out costs involved from the Clubs where we're linked with a Striker. Nunez, Dia, Watkins and Edouard (so far) have been linked. I guess once they've got all of the figures for each Striker then they'll discuss which one (or two if Connolly goes out on loan) to go for!

Connolly our on loan?
Really can’t see that happening

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it's anything like the first leg, it'll be another tough what.
But if you're you're still prepared to give it a go, kick off is in 10 minutes on YouTube.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Celtic going for that record 10th straight title, no way they're letting Edouard leave this summer imho

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If it's anything like the first leg, it'll be another tough what.
But if you're you're still prepared to give it a go, kick off is in 10 minutes on YouTube.

I can't get the link to work, or find a link that does work.

Apparently there's no penalties if level after extra time.
If the teams finish level over two legs Almeria go through due to finishing the season in the higher place.

Our boy Nunez is number 21

Last edited:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Roma and Napoli have apparently sent representatives over to talk to Nunez at a fee of around £20 M
Rome, Napoli or Brighton - tough choice !!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Roma and Napoli have apparently sent representatives over to talk to Nunez at a fee of around £20 M

Apart from Italians , does anyone watch or care about Serie A anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

If i'd have said this 10 years ago, i'd have probably been sectioned for it ... but we're probably on a level where we can compete with those two clubs in the transfer market.

That'a a statement of how ludicrous the Premier League TV packages are

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Roma have Dzeko and Napoli have Dries Mertens as their lone strikers.

More chance of actual game time here, as part of a front 2.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yes plenty of people not living on the island where people think Stoke would end up third in any other league outside of that island.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well Darwin's season didn't evolve, so if IF there's anything in this, we'll find out sooner rather than later.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he any good? I guess the alleged interested clubs suggests he is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here